The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9760
Original post by Larrisa

Original post by Larrisa
I didn't go, but I've been to cov several times for work experience. There's always tonnes of taxis outside :smile: even at prime time!

at 730 in the morning?
I was planning on walking from Leamington spa. Is this a bad idea? AM interview, WMS.
Reply 9762
Original post by Tripo
at 730 in the morning?

I've always got them at about 8/8.15 :smile: just grab a taxi number online just incase but you should be fine :smile:
Original post by HLS
Somebody over on NMM has said that the reason for the delay (offers were supposed to have been released already) is that some people couldn't make the January interview dates and thus interviews were still being conducted last week.

My GUESS is that offers are likely to be released this week.

:cry: GAH! They interviewed for the whole of January... who is that busy? Must be some epic candidates if they were willing to stretch their interview period (either that or we were all terrible :colondollar:). Put me out of my misery already SGUL... This is not cool... :unimpressed:
Original post by Josie.Wales25
I was planning on walking from Leamington spa. Is this a bad idea? AM interview, WMS.

It might take you a fair while as the medical campus is closer to kenilworth and coventry... the number 12 bus or the x17 go to warwick
Reply 9765

Bad plan! Almost 100% sure there are buses from leamington to campus :smile:
Original post by lcsurfer

It might take you a fair while as the medical campus is closer to kenilworth and coventry... the number 12 bus or the x17 go to warwick

Thx. Also, would I arrive in time if I take a bus?
Original post by Larrisa

Original post by Larrisa
Bad plan! Almost 100% sure there are buses from leamington to campus :smile:

Thx, Larrissa!

That's crazy! I don't think it's walking distance at all. Get the number 12 and it will drop you off outside the medical school.
Thx. Also, would I arrive in time if I take a bus?

If you take an early one yes. have a look on the bus timetables on the internet :smile:

The U1/U2 buses also go from Leamington to campus.
Original post by katiej149

Original post by katiej149
The U1/U2 buses also go from Leamington to campus.

Thx Katie
Reply 9772
what ever you do don't attempt to walk. It's way too far. The number 12 bus is a safe bet
Well, all interviews are over with now so the waiting game really begins!

Warwick is a bit of an enigma. I really can't tell how well I did within each part - it's difficult to tell what they're looking for in a candidate. I think I may have fluffed the group exercise by being too submissive. But then again, in teams you need to be able to take direction as well as give advice (which I did).

It was a good day, though. The people at the assessment centre really do put you at ease. If you're yet to go there, don't stress out about it as it's kept as relaxing and well-organised as it can be to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Original post by adsyrah
Well, all interviews are over with now so the waiting game really begins!

Warwick is a bit of an enigma. I really can't tell how well I did within each part - it's difficult to tell what they're looking for in a candidate. I think I may have fluffed the group exercise by being too submissive. But then again, in teams you need to be able to take direction as well as give advice (which I did).

It was a good day, though. The people at the assessment centre really do put you at ease. If you're yet to go there, don't stress out about it as it's kept as relaxing and well-organised as it can be to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

So. Need to revise nhs politics etc then?
Im this afternoon looking forwards to it
Reply 9775
Anyone heard anything from Georges yet? If so when was your interview? And does anyone know when Swansea give out offers?

So bored of this waiting game. Im trying to avoid coming on here too much so apologies if these questions have been asked and answered to death.
Reply 9776
Original post by Albion91
Anyone heard anything from Georges yet? If so when was your interview? And does anyone know when Swansea give out offers?

So bored of this waiting game. Im trying to avoid coming on here too much so apologies if these questions have been asked and answered to death.

No offers from St George's (yet).

Good luck with Swansea.
Original post by Albion91

Don't think any grads have heard yet (I haven't). It was mentioned that interviews went up to last week so the offers/rejections should be sent out this week or next week.

I am not sure if it will affect when we receive offers/rejections but interviews for UK undergrads are happening this week and internationals next week according to the SGUL thread.

No idea about Swansea but good luck.
My interviewers at Swansea told me that they'd try and let me know in a fortnight or so. I think that was them being overoptimistic; last year they started hearing in the middle of March. So a few more weeks for Swansea I think.
Reply 9779
I have my bank HCA interview tomorrow :smile: what kind of questions normally come up? :smile: thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending