The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Any embarrassing ones of yourself? :smile:
Reply 41
Argh....my second freshers week is over and its back to work with a bang! Skeletal Muscle hell! Was so not prepared for having work to do again! :frown:
Reply 42
shiny
Any embarrassing ones of yourself? :smile:

One or two! :wink:
Reply 43
Fluffy
One or two! :wink:

Where? :smile:
Reply 44
oh noooo the links aren't working :frown: I was looking forwards to some embarrassing pics of you lot... (Mainly Fluffy and Geezer!!!)
Reply 45
lol

just realised why! Hardly going to be photos of events that havent happened yet
Reply 46
Daveo
Argh....my second freshers week is over and its back to work with a bang! Skeletal Muscle hell! Was so not prepared for having work to do again! :frown:

Hehe. We haven't started yet, but I'm sat in Cambridge on my own in the computer room, and it's all a bit lame. Off for a hospital visit tomorrow, but I have no idea what to do until then. It's not like I even have any work to do :rolleyes:
Reply 47
Helenia
Hehe. We haven't started yet, but I'm sat in Cambridge on my own in the computer room, and it's all a bit lame. Off for a hospital visit tomorrow, but I have no idea what to do until then. It's not like I even have any work to do :rolleyes:

Come on MSN!
Reply 48
shiny
Come on MSN!

Haven't got MSN - haven't got my computer up yet and I daren't download it on the college computers. :redface: I shall have it on Thurs.
http://www.mpw.co.uk/getintomed/

A website for all you future medics to drool over. I had a link to it on one of my books and I thought I'd share it.

Bon appetite! (I am deeply sorry if this [or anything] is spelt wrongly)
Reply 50
timeofyourlife
i've also made a pledge to actually work hard this year, which should be interesting - especially considering i woke up in my own vomit the other day :frown:

and i'm supposed to entrust my life to you one day! :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 51
Gawd darn freshers flu!!!

You would have thought I would have plenty of anti-manky-student antibodies by now...!!!!
Reply 52
Fluffy
Gawd darn freshers flu!!!

You would have thought I would have plenty of anti-manky-student antibodies by now...!!!!

Is was probably that guy who licked your ear who gave it to you! :eek:
Reply 53
Can you get Freshers' flu off second years? :redface:
Reply 54
oh really???

tell us more!
Reply 55
lol!

Amusing

4th years fab. Doing palliative med at the moment as my SSM

On the search for a HO/SHO the rest of the time :wink: (not obsessed really)
Reply 56
joyabbott
lol!

Amusing

4th years fab. Doing palliative med at the moment as my SSM

On the search for a HO/SHO the rest of the time :wink: (not obsessed really)

Coola - what's palliative med like? What do you do?
Reply 57
lol
Currently diplomatically "avoiding" a slightly too friendly consultant psychiatrist on medics nights out ...

Pall med is great, thoughI feel a little 'limited' as a med student in what I can do. Attend ward rounds, day care, pain management out pts, family meetings, help SHOs and just generally chat to pts.

Being a SSM I haven't really got specific aims, so I'm just seeing as much as I can really. Don't think it's an appropriate environment to clerk and examine properly, so just taking a laid back approach.
Reply 58
timeofyourlife
(dr. fluffy's probably been through the consultants.. :tongue: )

Oi!
Reply 59
timeofyourlife
(dr. fluffy's probably been through the consultants.. :tongue: )

and I was probably one of the results :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending