The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LadyJaneGrey
Also do Imperial plump for durex or is it some ****** crappy brand? I'm always wary when people advertise free condoms because they tend to be awful :frown:

hold on... do you have a penis?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

:facepalm:
Reply 22
:rofl:
Reply 23
AccidentProne
:facepalm:

lol im sorry

yes i do. and it hates all non-durex condoms. whether this penis is specifically on my body or not is another matter....
Reply 25
LadyJaneGrey
yes i do. and it hates all non-durex condoms. whether this penis is specifically on my body or not is another matter....

hahaha nasty, we have ruined this thread
I agree with whoever it was that didn't like non-durex condoms. Or at least branded.

Boots own or something though.... :pinch:
Pasante.... French for "Here have a child" was the standard imperial condom last year...
hahaha nasty, we have ruined this thread

:five: get in there...
sunspoon
The 'freshers pack' I got in my room was two coffee and milk cartons/sachets, two strawberry flavoured condoms and some lube. Oh, and a business card saying 'Welcome to Imperial' :biggrin:

Lube? Awesome. Have you used it yet?
Reply 30
learner_dancer
Lube? Awesome. Have you used it yet?

Unfortunately.
Reply 31
Man you can never trust those off brands, I'm just gonna bring my own supply. Magnums, hehe.
Reply 32
DangerZone
Man you can never trust those off brands, I'm just gonna bring my own supply. Magnums, hehe.

I prefer Mini-Milks...

Cyco
I prefer Mini-Milks...

I quite like the Magnum double caramel... :yep:

:drool::drool::drool:
Reply 34
jennikay
I quite like the Magnum double caramel... :yep:

:drool::drool::drool:

I always liked Callipo's more...
<.<
>.>
Fixesin
I always liked Callipo's more...
<.<
>.>

I used to eat Calippos loads, cause they were always the cheapest things from the ice cream van :awesome:

Off topic (as if ice cream was on topic) - I'm just about getting used to typing on my iPod :biggrin: though it's still not easy on the train :s-smilie:
jennikay

Off topic (as if ice cream was on topic) - I'm just about getting used to typing on my iPod :biggrin: though it's still not easy on the train :s-smilie:

If only you had an awesome blackberry qwerty keypad :biggrin:
jennikay
I used to eat Calippos loads, cause they were always the cheapest things from the ice cream van

Don't listen to Mr Acid, Nokia E71 is the way forward (or the new Nokia N97, yummm)
lostphotobooth
Don't listen to Mr Acid, Nokia E71 is the way forward (or the new Nokia N97, yummm)

I have to agree with you on this :yep:

Sadly it was too big to be practical for me + buying it would put me well below the poverty line :sadnod:
Reply 39
lostphotobooth

I agree xD I wish I could bring myself to spend the money i've earnt..but it just looks so nice in my bank account :P

Latest

Trending

Trending