The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Anyone studying at Harcourt Hill?

Hi, I found out today that I've been allocated a place at Harcourt Hill Halls which is a bit of an issue since I'm studying music at Headington which is five miles away, I'm most likely going to bringing equipment like instruments and so on so its very inconvenient...

This is a bit of a long shot but if theres anyone on here that has got a place anywhere near headington but is studying at Harcourt Hill please consider switching places with me!! By the sounds of it Harcourt Hill is actually quite good, particularly if your into sports and fitness - it has a newly refurbished Sports Centre on site including a swimming pool, 2 squash courts, fitness suite, sports hall, 6 outdoor tennis courts and a 9hole golf course. Please get in touch if your interested, I will litrally offer bribes!

All the details are here: http://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying/accommodation/halls/harcourthill

Thanks!

Paul
Reply 1
Can I go ahead and say that I too am interested in swapping with anyone who wants to be at Harcourt Hill. I'm also willing to offer a big monetary bribe. (Yes, I'm that desperate.)
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Latest

Trending

Trending