The Student Room Group

Mark Scheme.. Maths OCR Spec C Higher paper!!!!!!

today i did both papers for this exam (Maths OCR C Graduated Assesement) did anyone else do this 1 on ere

In contrast to my last minute revising i found it easier than expected .. becouse i did higher i thaught i'll be tested on all higher modules includin M10 but i realised there was nothing on M10 in the exam so suppose that was a give away

Even though i probably didnt do all the questions ( i think i might have not even done 50% on both papers) i still think ive passed .. and i believe i'll coem out with a b

This is becouse i rember doing the module test M9 a fe months behind.. i seriosly thaught i muddeld up in that one and i expected to get a U in it and when i got the result i was shocked to see me getting a b!!! wow and i really thaught i did terrible init i wonder wh.. it was like 85/105 or something - i was told they have a very nice Mark Scheme lol...

So does anyone one know the Mark Scheme on the Higher paper... as in what u need for a A, B or C

I just hope i passed becouse its worth 50% .. whereas ive got a b in the modules (30%) and i think i might have got atleast a B or even an A in the coursework (20%).

So hwat happens i didnt manage to get a C in the higher.. will i pass overall? :eek:
Reply 1
im waiting for sm1 to reply... lol bcoz i wan t to get on wid some revision lol
im sure atleast one person has doen this exam i hope lol

Latest