The Student Room Group
Hunters aren't reinforced at all, they are just basic wellies. I think people have been reccommending the Dickies safety wellies, I think they are the ones the RVC SU sells but basically any kind of farm shop (like Cornwall Farmers, or Mole Valley Farmers - although they could be local to me!) sells a brand of steel toe capped safety wellies.
Reply 2
Countrywide! They sell dunlop steel toe caps :smile: Although I've ordered mine from the RVC SU...Dickies super safety wellies :biggrin:
Reply 3
I think I may have realised why Hunters wellies are so popular. Are they the ones that are really tapered at the top and you can tighten them real well at the top so you can ride in them? I only realised this the other day.

Anyway I bought Dunlop Acifort wellies from a place near me, they're steel toe and reinforced on the sole aswell in case you tread any nails and such

http://www.essentialsafetywear.co.uk/dunlop-acifort-ribbed-full-safety-wellington-p-309.html

I didnt get them from that site, that's just a quick google images I did so you can see them.

Edit: 14 quid :frown: I paid more than that! Damn should have looked online before going out shopping
Edit 2: LMAO "Resistances:" Blood and Manure aren't ticked wtf. I used them yesterday for a calving and they seemed to fair well enough in blood and *****!
Reply 4
I got some last week from Aldi for 7.99 ;-)

Steel toe caps to 200 joules, which seems to be the standard strength I've found when googling safety wellies

Latest

Trending

Trending