eng lit AQA
geog AQA,
his OCR,
d.t OCR,
phy IGCSE,
chem IGCSE,
bio IGCSE,
german OCR.

not too sure about the exam boards but yeah...
you should recommend anything as i am very versatile. i will and can do any subject. please recommend coooooooooooooool

I did the ones in bold (those exact exam boards) - I don't know what to suggest because Geog + History are usually what I tell people to go and do cos they're amazing. XD

Another language would be hard cos you need help with speaking and stufffff erm RS? Art? Meh, tbh I don't think you need anything else. Go and spend your free time jammin' or do DoE or something.
cheeeeers
Reply 6
When you come to write your personal statement for UCAS what is going to be on it other than exam results? Seriously you should be looking for a hobby or interest, some voluntary work or something that shows you are more than just an exams machine. It can be more important than you think when differentiating you from other candidates!

If you are determined to go with the extra GCSE route there's a couple of practical considerations.
1. Somewhere to take your exams as a private candidate. You may need permission from school to take exams somewhere else. Other schools/colleges may refuse to accept your exam entries without it. [private exam centres e.g. Duff Miller won't care but can be very very expensive]

2. Exam clashes. The more subjects you take the more likely there will be a timetable clash where you need to be in two exams at the same time. If this happens within your normal subjects then the school will make arrangements. If this happens because of one of your extra outside subjects you'd be stuffed. This exam timetable site will help you with your planning.
http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

Latest