The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

History Joint Honours Modules.

Hey all...

I'm just trying to see if anyone else is having trouble with the online Module Choice Form for Joint Honours History...

I've tried the link that the Department sent through in the letter n stuff, but that just takes me through to the Form for last year ( 08/09 ), so there's some modules available this year that are missing, meaning I can't pick them..

I rang the Department a few days ago and they said they'd get it sorted, but it's still not working.

I've found a link for the single honours students to choose their modules, and that's working alright, so now i'm just a bit worried that i might miss out on my preferred modules if all the straight history students can send off their choices while i'm still left waiting to even get to send mine off.

Can anybody help? or is anyone having the same problem?

Cheers. :smile:
Reply 1
I'm doing history as part of combined social sciences but I haven't filled in a special history options form, just the general 'pick 6 modules and up to 3 reserve module' online form on duo.

Is this not what everyone else has done?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
The same thing is happening to me (Modern languages and History) - it still said 2008/9 when I tried yesterday. The letter does say that as long as you get your preferances in by 19th September they will try to accomodate everyone's choices, so hopefully we won't suffer because of it!

xx
Reply 3
Try ringing them again tomorrow if it still is being stupid.

Latest