The Student Room Group

Which Myers-Briggs type are you?

Poll

Which Myers-Briggs personality type are you?

Ok, i found out about this personality test some time ago and i find that it really does describe my personality incredibly well! When i read the description of my type (i'm an INFP) i was amazed and it felt like the person who wrote it had read my mind :p: Well, anyway, i thought it'd be interesting to hear if anyone else has done the test and whether or not you agree with it. If you haven't done it you can do it here.

Scroll to see replies

keepoffthelawn
(i'm an INFP)

Ditto! I think its really accurate for me too.
INTJ (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judgement). I thought it was pretty accurate. Various websites have the M-B types of famous people and it can be quite interesting to see which famous people have the same Myers-Briggs type as you :smile:
Reply 3
Infj, Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Reply 4
Infj, and it's very accurate for me.
Reply 5
I'm usually INTJ, but occasionally INTP, depending on my mood.
ENFJ

How weird is it that I'd just done this test 30 mins ago -- the same site, without having seen this thread beforehand :s-smilie:.
Reply 7
Enfj:smile:
Reply 8
To people saying how accurate it is to them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

ISTJ apparently. I'd always say I'm an introvert trapped in an extroverts body.
Intp.
Reply 10
steelmole
To people saying how accurate it is to them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

ISTJ apparently. I'd always say I'm an introvert trapped in an extroverts body.

The forer effect doesn't really apply to MBTI. You try reading other profiles, chances are you will resonate more with certain profiles. For example INTJ (Te auxillary) or Si Dominants (SJs)

I'm ISFJ.
Reply 11
Hi, this has been done before a few months ago so try searching it :smile:

Edit: ISFJ
INTJ apparently
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Reply 14
I got ENTJ. It's funny doing these surveys/questionnaires because you never really stop to think what kind of person you are. I answered about 15% of the questions with total uncertainty...
Reply 15
INFJ, pretty accurate I reckon :]
Jeez, how many of us ENFJs are there?
I am STILL an ENFP, would you believe?
INFP - although since I've gone to uni (when my friends and I were talking about it, they said that no way am I an introvert, I must be an extrovert, so I did another test and it came up like 55% I, 45% E, which I think is about as accurate as it can get for me. I/E NFP)
INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

To be honest, some of it's accurate and some of it is nothing like me.

Latest