The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1
There is a foot locker by the clock tower. There is definitely an Aldi somewhere but no idea what Dallas Chicken is.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Aldi is out in a business park, not that easy to get to. Theres plenty of fried chicken places
There's also an Aldi in Blaby, but none in the town centre. The Lidl is way out in Lutterworth, nowhere near the town centre I'm afraid. There are a million fried chicken places everywhere - I'm vegeterian, but my friends seem to like TJ's and Maryland Chicken.
Reply 4
Natasharox
There's also an Aldi in Blaby, but none in the town centre. The Lidl is way out in Lutterworth, nowhere near the town centre I'm afraid. There are a million fried chicken places everywhere - I'm vegeterian, but my friends seem to like TJ's and Maryland Chicken.

yeah sounds good then i can find good fried chicken places. What about pizza places? do they have bogof deals like pizza places around here. btw u did politics. im doing an IR degree hows the course?
Reply 5
ahmedak
yeah sounds good then i can find good fried chicken places. What about pizza places? do they have bogof deals like pizza places around here. btw u did politics. im doing an IR degree hows the course?

It's Leicester, not Afghanistan, of course they do...
Reply 6
Favourites/Dallas chicken? (Definate essential)- Never heard of it. There's a place called Maryland which does McDonald type stuff very cheap and tasty.

LIDL?- A couple but none near the Town Centre

ALDI?- Ten minutes walk from Town Centre

Foot Locker?- Opposite the Clock Tower.
Reply 7
halbeth
It's Leicester, not Afghanistan, of course they do...

why afghanistan
ahmedak
why afghanistan

Because it's a failed state with no commercial enterprise outside of Kabul.
Reply 9
ahmedak
why afghanistan

Well primarily because Afghanistan is a third world country and thus likely to lack the brands of which you speak.
Reply 10
There's lots of Aldis- google map it? And fried chicken is everywhere.

And Footlocker is next to the clock tower.
Reply 11
Maryland is not tasty - after having eaten a lot in London - I found the quality of those chicken/chip fast food joints to be so poor - the chicken actually taste like cardboard.
Reply 12
Thanks to the people who answer questions without quierky jokes
ahmedak
Thanks to the people who answer questions without quierky jokes

to be fair I gave you a serious helpful answer but even I was a bit confused why you were treating Leicester like it wasn't going to have the things you take for granted in London. Its not like London is the only place in the world that has a footlocker.
Chain stores also generally have a "find my nearest shop" feature on their website
Reply 14
ma2k5
Maryland is not tasty - after having eaten a lot in London - I found the quality of those chicken/chip fast food joints to be so poor - the chicken actually taste like cardboard.

Deffo but you can get loads of chips, a burger and a dirnk for 2 quid!

IF your on a budget you go maryland haha.

The one on narbrough road is without a doubt the best one to exsist though. On the wya home from town i got for £4.10 with my friends

x3 strip burgers
x2 fillet burgers
x1 chicken wrap
x1 apple pie
x2 bags of ships
x1 box of chicken
x1 box of wings
x2 cans of fanta

You can not complain about the deals you get at maryland when you haggle them after a night out on town. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending