The Student Room Group

York vs Durham

Scroll to see replies

Golly! There are a lot of thoughts on here!So my personal predicament is that I'm a British citizen, but I'm currently living in the US, so I can't check out any of the open days at either university. I've gotten into both English/Philosophy programs, and I see pros and cons for both schools. I've visited York briefly about ten years ago or so, and I remember enjoying my time there, but I don't really recall what it was that I enjoyed. I'd like to know what programs people studied in, and their thoughts regarding the academic life.
Thanks everyone!
Golly! There are a lot of thoughts on here!
So my personal predicament is that I'm a British citizen, but I'm currently living in the US, so I can't check out any of the open days at either university. I've gotten into both English/Philosophy programs, and I see pros and cons for both schools. I've visited York briefly about ten years ago or so, and I remember enjoying my time there, but I don't really recall what it was that I enjoyed.
I'd like to know what programs people studied in, and their thoughts regarding the academic life.
Thanks everyone!
Durham by a country mile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending