The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think you should do geography for sure (its quite closely connected with biology in some parts so they are v. complementary :smile:) Out of physics and french i'd do which ever you enjoyed the most as neither will probably affect your offer with for a uni - although bear in mind that employers like languages. Hope this helps
Chemistry
Biology
Maths with stats (Stats is better for med applications apparently)
Music
General Studies
Critical Thinking

All the above to A2

And I'm doing AS-level ICT, of which both module exams I have tomorrow!! Wish me luck :smile:. Honestly, don't do AS-ICT, it sucks big time, 3% of people get A's (and I'm predicted one YAYAYAYAYAY!!). And it's on top of my GCSEs atm....:frown:
Reply 22
a/s im doing: art, photography (A2, i did A/s this year),physics, computing, economics, and general studies. I would do maths/chemistry but i dont think i'd be able to without extreme amounts of extra work because of the difficulty?
ali p
I think you should do geography for sure (its quite closely connected with biology in some parts so they are v. complementary :smile:) Out of physics and french i'd do which ever you enjoyed the most as neither will probably affect your offer with for a uni - although bear in mind that employers like languages. Hope this helps

Yeah, I want to do geography (we get to go on a trip to Iceland! :smile: ) Physics would help me slightly for uni and French is meant to be very difficult for A Level. I think I'm swaying towards physics and geography...
Reply 24
Final_F
Yeah, I want to do geography (we get to go on a trip to Iceland! :smile: ) Physics would help me slightly for uni and French is meant to be very difficult for A Level. I think I'm swaying towards physics and geography...

Geography's amazing. Do it :smile:
Reply 25
im doing media, english language and literature, maths and IT.
Reply 26
I'm doing maths and physics...
Maths
English Language
French
History
Law

Michael
Reply 28
Hey I'm doing

Geography
Psychology
English Language
Art and Design: Photography.

All AS levels and then probs 3 to A2. Took AS History today.. scary!
Any advice about any of the above? :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Maths
Further Maths
Physiks
Geography
Politics
I'm taking for A level hopefully Sociology, History, English literature and Chemistry and well if I cant do one of those my back up is Classical Civilisations :biggrin: xoxo

Latest