The Student Room Group
Reply 1
CCF is always a good one, I didnt take it in my school but wish I had, It's not that common in many schools so can be used to set you apart which is always something good to have on your personal statement, and shows a variety of skills. Thats my opinion, hope i helps you.
Reply 2
Thanks, anyone one else too??
Reply 3
Do you have any of them? Because you saying D of E silver then D of E gold is confusing me
Reply 4
SnowAngel
Do you have any of them? Because you saying D of E silver then D of E gold is confusing me

Yeah, I've done D of E silver! :biggrin:
Reply 5
XShmalX
Yeah, I've done D of E silver! :biggrin:

then you can't say you've got Gold, can you
Reply 6
SnowAngel
then you can't say you've got Gold, can you

I think they mean they are going to do gold or one of the other options
Reply 7
Whatevers more relevent to your course?

What skills did you learn on each of these? And how would those skills help you in your degree?
D of E Gold :yep:
Reply 9
Janey91
I think they mean they are going to do gold or one of the other options

Yep!
chigz32

Whatevers more relevent to your course?

What skills did you learn on each of these? And how would those skills help you in your degree

Well I want to do maths so probably the financial one but even then I really want to teach pure maths.
Reply 10
Sorry for not being clear :s-smilie:
Reply 11
I wouldn't advise going into detail about a professions, cuz maths quite a wide one...

Whatever you right, link it to something usefull. You volunteered-so what? State that it shows you widen your interests in the community, like to help out, you're independent in the things you take part in etc.

Its only 47 lines, so whatever you right, make sure its cohesive , precise, and relevent.

Latest