The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The halls are very nice at Glenside. I personally think that UWE is really good for Nursing the lecturers are good and placements can be good but its what you make of them
Cup of Inspiration
well £200 of that Is bills, I run a car aswell, and have a bit more responsibility than the average student. Plus I pay tax, into a pension..national insurance

works out at aroundd...hmm £100 a week?

and you know what- that is a bit rude, im actually insulted.

Well sorry but I didnt mean to insult you. Was just wondering because im hoping to do a degree and will get no bursary due to parents. so will be living off £2000 a year basically. So just wondered where most money goes. Sorry.
strawberry_princess
Well sorry but I didnt mean to insult you. Was just wondering because im hoping to do a degree and will get no bursary due to parents. so will be living off £2000 a year basically. So just wondered where most money goes. Sorry.

Hiya Hun,

I'm in the exact same positions. I get no bursary and only the loan. my parents pay my rent and everything else including bills and stuff I pay. Its tough, but it equates to about £40 a week. Its managable, but worth getting a PT job. :smile: PM for budget advice. :smile:

Latest