The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
White people have less problems with racism.
i agree! Black or Beyonce. either one and i'm happy!
Reply 4
Reply 5
I want something witty and intelligent to say.
Become a Fernando Alonso fan.

Funnily enough, my younger sister (11) turned round the other week and proclaimed she wanted to become "mixed race". :s-smilie:
Airel
Black people are so much cooler.

lol

in what aspects do you think they are cooler?
Reply 8
Didn't scientists proved that Black people are genetically superior, Black people can generally speaking run faster, jump higher, and have a better muscular composition then the average white person. I'm a bit sketchy on the details i heard this a few years back, so don't quote me on any of this. But it has something to do with Black people not advancing as fast as White people did, whilst White people were being lazy fags and shooting and killing, and having a relaxed life style Black people were still running after there pray and spearing them. (yes i do know how stereotypical that sounds)

NOTE - I am NOT racist, and despise people who are, so please DO NOT get offended by this post, i'm merly trying to contribute to this post with a possible fact
Reply 9
General Gab
Didn't scientists proved that Black people are genetically superior, Black people can generally speaking run faster, jump higher, and have a better muscular composition then the average white person. I'm a bit sketchy on the details i heard this a few years back, so don't quote me on any of this. But it has something to do with Black people not advancing as fast as White people did, whilst White people were being lazy fags and shooting and killing, and having a relaxed life style Black people were still running after there pray and spearing them. (yes i do know how stereotypical that sounds)

NOTE - I am NOT racist, and despise people who are, so please DO NOT get offended by this post, i'm merly trying to contribute to this post with a possible fact

interesting thoughts (i reckon this could be taken the wrong way though :wink: )
neco101
interesting thoughts (i reckon this could be taken the wrong way though :wink: )

Yeah i know :P I'm sure the TSR community are smart enough not to take this the wrong way and kick up a fuss like children. And discuss it at intellectual level.
Reply 11
General Gab

I think you are correct in that certain people from different parts of the world evolve and adapt to there environment. Hence darker skin in hotter/warmer climates ect, height and build are also important factors in specific environments, I would say they are superior just different. And you know what thats ok, and its also ok to comment on it too. :o:
Thats probably true, BUT, black people have more dense or less dense skeleton (Dont remember which one) which means they dont flat as well as white people, think about it, you see a lot of black athlets but no swimmers!!
what's 'better muscular composition'?

Always funny when posts like the above happens, it always has to be compared to white man.

All it's saying really is white man is the level everyone is aiming to be at!
Reply 14
General Gab
Yeah i know :P I'm sure the TSR community are smart enough not to take this the wrong way and kick up a fuss like children. And discuss it at intellectual level.

Exact opposite. I once stated a generally agreed scientific 'fact' (that men are the ones who cheat most often/always think about sex because it is basic instinct, that they have to spread their seed whilst the female of the species has to stick with the male to get more babies), I got insulted and neg repped to hell just because people "didn't understand" or thought I was completely wrong. :facepalm:

Moral of the story: Be intelligent at your rep peril. :shock:
Reply 15
Airel
Black people are so much cooler.

No, they are not.

General Gab

Genetically superior? Then we can say whites are smarter. The same logic.

And this:
kevin_123
Thats probably true, BUT, black people have more dense or less dense skeleton (Dont remember which one) which means they dont flat as well as white people, think about it, you see a lot of black athlets but no swimmers!!

Anyway:

mikeyd85
Become a Fernando Alonso fan.

Funnily enough, my younger sister (11) turned round the other week and proclaimed she wanted to become "mixed race". :s-smilie:

You can blame MTV and bashing white people which became popular these day in the West culture.
Reply 16
Yeah, a comedian in America got sued didnt he for making a 'racist' comment, and he argued back that its only cause he's white that he's being sued, which is true really, it seems as if now white people are not allowed to make even a slightly racial comment, theres all this diversity crap, but if you actually watch the media like that new song with Jay Z and Rhianna was on TV just now - theres not a single white person in there! And theres this big thing - I think anyway - of excluding white people, its like everyone moans oh oh dont be racist but other nations are just as racist towards whites and its not just racism, is just stupid human nature of wanting to be part of group and excluding others for one reason or another. And another thing, when I was watching this Michael Jackson funeral thing, his brother got up and said something like, Michael was not white, he was a brother he was black and he belonged to us something like that I just remember gawking like if thats not blatent racisism i dont know what is, one of us indeed.
Reply 17
being black is ok these days tbh whites are scared of us these days its not like before, and you can always play the black card to do almost anything I could rob a bank get arrested and be out within 5 minutes just saying I did it because I was upset about slavery or say I was racially abused and sue the police force and double my money I could walk into a shop take a drink and walk out and the shopkeeper would be to scared to say anything.
Reply 18
Skeppy
being black is ok these days tbh whites are scared of us these days its not like before, and you can always play the black card to do almost anything I could rob a bank get arrested and be out within 5 minutes just saying I did it because I was upset about slavery or say I was racially abused and sue the police force and double my money I could walk into a shop take a drink and walk out and the shopkeeper would be to scared to say anything.

I think thats totally extreme and wrong tbh. I disagree that saying its due to a racial problems you robbed a bank would stand up in court :eek3:
Reply 19
The only black people I know look like that:

Latest