Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

late period( i know, overdone) :(

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know this is overdone but i cant find any posts with the same circumstances.
    im 15,16 in a few months, ive had my periods since i was about 12, they've always been regular with it 2 days later each month, i was due 30th of august and its now the 10th of september, i am a virgin, so it cant be pregnancy but me and my boyfriend are sexual in the other ways =/ as silly as it is, i'm STILL scared im pregnant and i think the more i stress, the later its going to be, is there any reason that regular periods can somtimes just randomly turn irregular?
    i've researched it nd it says some cycles last from 21-45 days ive decided if i don get it by mid-october i'll see a doctor but i was wondering if anyone could reassure me that it's normal? and give any tips on how to make it come sooner? im also not on the pill or anything like that, no medication and im a healthy weight
    thanks
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's totally normal. Sometimes your body just goes "I can't be arsed" and doesn't have one, or is really late. Can't you just do a test to totally put your mind at rest?

You can't make it come sooner unfortunately!

Just get a test from Boots, they're only a few quid and put your mind at rest, you can't keep worrying 'til October!

You haven't had se so it's VERY very unlikely you're pregnant.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 10, 2009
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.