The Student Room Group

Why do women get broody

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
babies are cute but not when they are your own lol.

Some women forget that having a baby is completly different to seeing a baby in the street and thinkign she wants one lol.

I personally dont feel broody tbh, probably because i love my freedom
Angeo
babies are cute but not when they are your own lol.

most mothers would disagree with this I reckon. There are no babies as cute as your own :wink:
Reply 22
Only when I see baby shoes :redface:
Reply 23
Broody women worry me, I'm always terrified they'll be sneakily stabbing holes in my Johnnys that night :s-smilie:
Reply 24
i get broody over chihuahuas/little dogs, i want one to carry around and cuddle soooooooooo bad
Reply 25
Atomic Tundra
Like sometimes in the month they keep talking about kids and babies and when they see them in the street they just stare at kids playing etc

how about you control them ovaries girls

Hahahaha!

It's true. I think it's some kind of hormone inbalance because I really don't want to have children now, the idea is revolting. And yet, once in a while, I catch myself staring thinking about how it would feel to be pregnant.
Reply 26
I'm always broody when I see babies/todlers. I can't wait to have kids of my own. Although I will wait, because I'm going to uni and want to establish a career first and find a husband.
I don't get broody.
What's the difference between a dead baby and an onion.
You don't cry when you chop up a dead baby.

Take that for broody.
Ilora-Danon
Why do men get horny? Because they have an urge to reproduce.
Why do women get broody? Because they have an urge to reproduce.

It's pretty simple really.

i disagree
timetokill
Ive never felt broody before in my life. I usually just look at babies/children, cringe and think 'never'

Even with my 5 month old nieces who I love more than anything, I just cant ever, ever imagine wanting my own.

Im only 21 though, theres still time to change my mind I guess....

This!
except for the niece part because I don't have any nieces or nephews.
:p:

Kids and Babies just scare me. :woo:
Hormones of course!

We can't help it. :o:
im not a huge fan of kids... for me its just a scary concept... however sometimes ill see a baby that just looks really cute and its like wow, how can two people produce such a lush little person (obviously i know but thats not the point lol)

however my friend who is a guy gets broody whenever a kid is even near him, and like once on a train a kid was crying and he was like awww i want to give it a cuddle and its like haha he gets more broody than me!
Reply 33
Instinct, something to drive you towards doing the deed, and ultimately providing your kind with another chance of continuing.

Men also get broody, just as women get the uber horn.
Reply 34
aliluvschoc
ultimately providing your race with another chance of continuing.

you a nazi?
Reply 35
Atomic Tundra
you a nazi?

lmao breed maybe should have been a better word
Reply 36
reading some of these posts.. omg, women are this gaga over kids?

I'm only gonna ever like my 'own' kid.
Reply 37
Ilora-Danon
Why do men get horny? Because they have an urge to reproduce.
Why do women get broody? Because they have an urge to reproduce.

It's pretty simple really.

Makes sense..

/thread :lol:
Tsukuyomi
i disagree

Well no, wanting sex doesn't mean a person wants babies, but nor does finding babies cute. But that is the underlying reason that we want sex and find babies (and kittens!) cute.

Though I don't think it's split between the sexes like that...
Reply 39
Rimipie
i get broody over chihuahuas/little dogs, i want one to carry around and cuddle soooooooooo bad

Same here.

But I am a guy, how awesome is that? :awesome:

I don't like babies though, they are stinky, bold and loud.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending