Reply 45
You know humanity's doomed
Reply 46
:frown:
I also thought it was photoshopped. Poor guy :frown:
Reply 49
But he only pays £2 for a hair cut.

Joke.

That is terrible, but the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence. We don't know the ins and outs of the case, so people commenting about just castrating the suspects and what not should think twice. Just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they're guilty.
Its sick...but does anyone think he was no angel himself? :dontknow:
Good old Britain, you can find a lawsuit anywhere because of Health and Safety, but those who actually need help get no justice whatsoever.
Reply 52
I'm more shocked that someone could live with half their skull gone...
Reply 53
nnnomi
That's so horrible - imagine being that boy - you've done nothing wrong, lost memories, everyday functions and half your head! yet your agressors are free.

I don't really know what to say

This.

scum out there.
Profesh
Let who get away with what, exactly? Don't be so absurd.

The people who did it got off so they got away with it!
What else would I be talking about!
Reply 55
I lol'd and i actually feel bad I had to show my mum
The people who did that to him need to be punished.. you get innocent people getting killed all the time.. its sad really
What a shocking story.

I can just imagine the outcry, if those who perpetrated the attack and got away with it, go on to attack and seriously injure another person.
Reply 58
It does say that he confronted them. It is entirely possible that they acted in self defense or that both parties were equally guilty (with this guy coming off worse).

I don't know the details but I am willing to keep an open mind (please don't turn that into a pun). If the guy is innocent and they did attack him unprovoked then it's ****.

Who knows? :dontknow:
Reply 59
Thats so shocking :frown:

Trust the thugs who did it to be let out by the british justice system.

Latest

Trending

Trending