The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Your experiences with 'chavs'

Scroll to see replies

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
i just had a look at your sig and honestly i hate that faggot

Who? *MJ*?
I am surrounded by chavs every single school day of my life... my school is famous for the amount of dodgy chavs we have....
Fortunately, i'm not a chav LOL but i'm really good friends with some, my best friend is also a huge chav, i guess once you get to know them as you're surrounded by them, they're actually not bad at all (:
fallen angel9
Who? *MJ*?

yes :sigh:
Reply 23
Cultivated
It was positive/neutral until I came across the hatred against them on TSR. :dontknow:

:ditto:
I got hit by one once.

Two girls used to go the same route home as me from Secondary school, and after a while they would purposely fall behind me, and taunt and tease me. Asking me if I "know what crabs are", you know the sort of thing. Well one time they got bored of me not responding to their shouts of "lesbian!" from behind me, and the large one, (I mean, she really was), came alongside me, and continued to say things I barely even remember now. Anyway, I snapped at one point, and said "at least I'm not fat", she said she was dieting, and I said "it's not working." The look of shock she gave me as she stepped back like she hadn't been taking the piss out of me for half a year is still ******* hilarious. The rest is obvious - she asked me to repeat it, I did so, she slapped me around the face. And then tried to hit me some more as I held her hand to stop her. She was a weak sonofabitch. And then they taunted me from the other side of the road until I got to my house, "she's crying" and the like, when clearly I could have chosen to kick her in the guts rather than restrain her.

Anywayanywayanway. Life story, much.

Point being, I haven't had any good experiences with chavs.
Reply 25
To date, I have had no 'bad' experiences with people who would typically be classified as a 'chav'.
I had a shouting match with some once. I was like 15 coming back from school passed the park near us and there were 3 girls in there who made some form of snide comment so I answered back...Nothing happened we just into an argument, Plus they looked 10 but claimed to be be 13/14.
There were there the next afternoon two and said their older sister was going to get me...which she never did.
yes :sigh:

lol. He seems so nice though. :h:
I got punched in the face by one when I was like 12. He said "Can I have a look at your phone mate?" and I said "No".

He had 8 older chavs behind him sitting on a bench. I walked off.

They are scum, but they will never achieve anything. Plus I can go into McDonalds and patronise them any time I want.
fallen angel9
lol. He seems so nice though. :h:

but my god is he a freak/loser/anything else
I didn't get along with the heavy metalers simply because they are extremely moody and dress extremely scruffy like they round the local estate.
I generally ignore them, but there was that great time I was wearing my boyfriend's hoodie that had his surname on the back whilst I was walking past a group of them. About seven or eight of them, one of me...of course they were gonna shout something. I walked past ignoring them, they called after me "hey turn around you slag, hey you...uhm..." then attempted to read the name on the back of my hoodie to call me back. My boyfriend is German. His surname is extremely German and very difficult to pronounce. There was just this fantastic silence. It made me laugh. A lot.

When I was considerably further away, of course.
have **** loads of chav friends tbh, my ex was one.
DisgruntledMoth

Two girls used to go the same route home as me from Secondary school, and after a while they would purposely fall behind me, and taunt and tease me. Asking me if I "know what crabs are", you know the sort of thing. Well one time they got bored of me not responding to their shouts of "lesbian!" from behind me, and the large one, (I mean, she really was), came alongside me, and continued to say things I barely even remember now. Anyway, I snapped at one point, and said "at least I'm not fat", she said she was dieting, and I said "it's not working." The look of shock she gave me as she stepped back like she hadn't been taking the piss out of me for half a year is still ******* hilarious.

you hero :biggrin:

sound like complete bitches though
Reply 34
They ask me for a spare cigarette usually, nothing more. I must look like a smoker to them.

I try avoid them like the plague whenever I can. Loathe their very existence. However, If they are pleasant, then I'll reciprocate :smile:
Reply 35
Used to get some hassle but then I hit puberty and suddenly became a lot bigger. Now no more hassle.

Just the 12-year-old girls asking for fags and whatnot, which is frankly just amusing.
Reply 36
mate me laugth how 80% of people dont even know what chavs are... There bullys not just some1 who wears certain cloths
Reply 37
but my god is he a freak/loser/anything else

LOL you legend!! :cool: :biggrin:
I agree. Well, from the poems and stupid arse videos he does anyway! And the over obsession with pakoras or w.e :yep:
Reply 38
Just turn on ITV at 9:25am every day.

This makes me CRY laughing:

what a waste of life.

Quote:

"I’m bored so I drink, I ain’t got a job and I can’t be f***ed going to look for one. There isn’t much for me to do because I’ve been to prison, and I can’t be bothered to write a CV it’s boring.
I pay for my beer because of yous. I live off your tax."
Chavs lack intelligence.

Latest

Trending

Trending