- This is a pretty good website, it contains many papers, not only limited to A level but also to many other resources and materials for other international exams. (Note: The website database is being shared around recently so be wary.)
- this is also a good website contains papers from mixed boards for mixed subjects, the Physics and Chemistry are mainly OCR and the Maths are Edexcel if I remember correctly. The papers do have an annoying downloaded from the paperbank.co.uk watermark, however it doesn’t interfere with working on the paper. If that causes too much problem, then tough…
- Sohan’s website as for now, it is still waiting to be updated in summer with the rest of the papers we got, and since now it’s only sohan who’s working on it, please do allow for some mistakes, we are all humans and can make mistakes, but as for now most of the maths papers are on that site if you need them. Hopefully we shall be able to merge two websites by the end of summer to make it a slightly bigger one, but it’s still pending. Sohan welcomes any volunteers to help maintain the website.
- although it has many papers missing, most of them are the recent ones from the past three years. I expect this to improve in the following years. This website is for Edexcel Exams only.
- For AQA find your exam/qualification name and find a button to the left which reads assessment material, you should find again the past three years exam papers there.
- pretty much straightforward site where again you can find most of the past year materials. However the annoying thing with OCR is that they sometimes have to remove some pictures due to copyright reasons.
- has the more recent Maths Papers for Edexcel, AQA and OCR. Temperamental site at times and known to go offline randomly but viscerally brilliant.
- contains links to some brilliant sites that hold Edexcel Past Papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Maths. The links are old and are not updated any longer.
- Not updated any longer, but contains all Maths Past Papers for Edexcel upto and including the 2005 series.
- Forum with hundreds of past papers. Somewhat dodgy website though.
A collection of Physics and Chemistry Papers. Also Maths Papers here.
- A website, no longer updated, containing past Nuffield Chemistry Papers.
- An AQA Biology B paper Bank. Contains some GCSE past papers and Olympiad papers too. Some very good revision notes can be found on here too.
- A wide variety of past papers for sciences at A Level and at GCSE Level. The site is no longer updated.
- A Level and O Level papers for a diverse number of Edexcel subjects. The site is not regularly updated.
- Great link for CIE Past Papers.
- Another superb resource for CIE Past Papers from many subjects.
- Made by one of TSR's very own: Has Edexcel and CIE science past papers.
- I have uploaded the June 2008 Mark Schemes for Edexcel on here. It is a large file so be patient when downloading.
- The old AQA BYA specification Papers can be found here.
- PM me if you want any of the resources I have listed in here.
- Edexcel Physics Past Paper resource. Updated regularly but password protected. (Duly remember not to post passwords on TSR's public forums.)