The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Moving into accom- eIntro?!?!

I just read through the accom email again and saw this:

To complete your booking-in process, you now need to go through "Residence eIntro", our online induction programme. This will tell you everything you need to know about moving into and living in your accomodation. When you have finished eIntro you will be able to book your arrival slot. eIntro will be available for you to access from 27th August. If you have received your offer of accommodation after 27th August, eIntro will be available from the day after the date of your original email.

Where is this eIntro thing? I haven't booked anything and didn't realise you needed to.. Help!
Reply 1
Its basically introduces you to the accomadation, procedures, what to do and what not to do and then at the end you can book a moving in time and date so they know when to expect you.

To get onto it you go to www.portal.leeds.ac.uk and then there is a link under the login box where you get your username and password. Once you've done that you can login and the link to it is on the top right.

Hope this helps
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
It's in the Leeds uni Portal. When you confirmed your accommodation there was a web page that had information on about how to access the portal, and what to do I believe.

You can still get to that page by clicking on the link in your original accommodation notification email.

Hope this helped!

Edit: Beaten to it :p:
Reply 3
Ahh thanks to both of you, I found the link lol :smile:
Reply 4
I was wondering about that aswell!

Also I got an email a few days ago saying I need to print off a form and send two passport photos and they have to receive it 5 days before you can move in to your accom! Only just sent it off today and was hoping to move in on thursday :mad:, any1 else had the same problem? Surely theyll let me move in!? :confused:
Reply 5
I'm sure they'll let you move in but you might need to fill it in again when you get there.
Reply 6
Exon88

Also I got an email a few days ago saying I need to print off a form and send two passport photos and they have to receive it 5 days before you can move in to your accom! Only just sent it off today and was hoping to move in on thursday :mad:, any1 else had the same problem? Surely theyll let me move in!? :confused:

Me too, I have a train booked on Thurs. It's not like they're gonna be like "go find somewhere else to stay tonight" lol. I'm sure we'll be fine :smile:
Reply 7
Exon88

Same! I called them up earlier and asked about it, they said we can still move in as long as we just make sure the form is sent ASAP.

Panic over!
Reply 8
MarknSpark
Same! I called them up earlier and asked about it, they said we can still move in as long as we just make sure the form is sent ASAP.

Panic over!

Cheers all, was just about to call them up but no need now...:smile:

Latest