The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Flatshare in Hammersmith

I'm not sure if I am in the right place to post this, but I am looking for a flatmate to share with 3 other guys. The flat is in Hammersmith (Latymer Court). Your room is a double room.

The flat has just been recently carpeted. We still have to pay for the electricity, internet and the water. The rent is 140 pw and is payable termly (13 weeks, 16 weeks and 9 weeks) starting at the beginning of October. The rent must be paid within the first week of the term to the landlord.

Sorry, unfortunately I am not in London at the moment. We, however will be back in early October (October the 2nd). However, if you want a viewing please do contact the landlord, Mr. Joury at 07973 368532, quoting flat 243 Latymer Court and my name. You will be taking over for my friend that won't be returning to Imperial next year.

I think ideally you would move in on the 2nd when my friend arrives as he would have the key.

It is easy to get to uni via a 20 minute bus ride on the number 9/10 bus which stops outside the apartment. It is also a 5 minute walk to Hammersmith station.

You will be sharing with three guys all doing Engineering (aged 20 or so). We are also friendly and easy-going. None of us smoke but if you do you can smoke outside in the shared garden area. If you have any questions do feel free to ask.

Please do contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Jason

Latest

Trending

Trending