The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Clifford Pugh House

I was given a room at CP House and i'm considering whether to take it or go for private house share. I'm 23yrs old postgraduate student and have never been living in a student houses before, so i don't know what it is like, especially at this particular house. I used to the comfort, so sharing the facilities with so many people and the noise is quiet unusual fro me.

What are the prons and cons between private house share and student house, especially for postgrads...well i shared a house before, but with the mature professional.

is there anyone who lived there? Is it very noisy; are there enough facilities for everyone and which rooms are better(near to toilets or kitchen or staircase or in the middle of the corridor?

Pls advise...thanks!
Reply 1
Hey! I just noticed that you posted this in 2009 - I was also just offered housing in Clifford Pugh. What did you think of it? I'm a little worried about sharing a bathroom with a ton of people as I'm really used to living in a shared house. I'm also postgrad and 23 years old. I'd love to hear your insights!!

Thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hello! How will i check out the Clifford Pugh house. I've offered a place there and I'll like to know more about the house before making up my mind...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending