Nottingham
Visit website
Lots of colouring in ...

Only joking people :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'll be able to tell you in a few weeks :yeah:.

Until then, i suppose i could refer you to the current geog firmers thread thats floating around here somewhere- i assure you that underneath the utter rubbish we talk on there, some older students have offered us insights to what we'll soon be facing :yep:.
Reply 3
colouring in.

and im not joking :woo:
Reply 4
You will spend most of your time drawing, colouring, and defending your choice of degree by claiming it's just as hard as economics.
Reply 5
I had a flatmate and knew a friend who did Geography last year - a lot of practicals, write- ups and stats involved. A LOT of write- ups, she was doing as many as me and I do an actual science.

Saying that those to never seemed as hard- done as the rest of us...

A lot of fit people also seem to do it - looking at their fb pics on geogsoc nights.
Reply 6
i know it depends on whether you do Bsc or BA, but does anyone know if the geog course is particularly maths-sciencey at Nottingham?
Reply 7
if you do BSc its more sciency in general, but everyone has to pass the stats module in first year. other than that, if you are a BA you dont do a whole lot of sciency/mathsy modules unless you pick them.

i know this probably doesnt make much sense. but other than the first year stats module, you can pick how sciency/mathsy to make it. you really can mix and match as much or as little as you want. the dept give you real flexibility over the modules that you pick.

message me if this makes no sense, and i'll explain further!

Latest

Trending

Trending