never say die !!!
Reply 21
Neofytos
kha-jay U CAN DO IT !!!!
MAKE US PROUD ! :smile:

YES I CAN! :smile:
Reply 22
maxfire
^ Yeah, was gunna say, you're subjects aren't exactly what a competitive Uni like LSE would go for.

I know these subjects aren't as respected as Maths, Chemistry etc
But arent my subject choices more relevent towards my chosen degree than if I did sciences?
Reply 23
kha-jay
I know these subjects aren't as respected as Maths, Chemistry etc
But arent my subject choices more relevent towards my chosen degree than if I did sciences?

Where did I say to do science subjects?
Surely a language or two would be suitable for International Relations?
You can't not declare your results unless your teachers didn't cash them in - and maybe you should think about a gap year to give you a higher chance of getting in when yoy do have AAB/ABB...
Reply 25
maxfire
Where did I say to do science subjects?
Surely a language or two would be suitable for International Relations?

When I was choosing my a-level subjects, I was hoping to go on to do psychology in uni. I just recently changed my mind. Apart from English I speak two other languages (Swedish and Somali) fluently. However, I haven't got any real qualifications in these languages.

And gap year is not a choice. I would prefer to go straight off to uni after my a-levels but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
kha-jay
When I was choosing my a-level subjects, I was hoping to go on to do psychology in uni. I just recently changed my mind. Apart from English I speak two other languages (Swedish and Somali) fluently. However, I haven't got any real qualifications in these languages.

And gap year is not a choice. I would prefer to go straight off to uni after my a-levels but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

If you speak those languages fluently surely it's worth trying to enter into an external exam so that you can show them off? Or even perhaps taking those 2 at A-level and dropping one of your others if you think you will get better grades in them? Depends if you can write in Swedish and Somali I guess.

Latest