The Student Room Group
Reply 1
depends what subject you're applying for, and whether its primary or secondary. primary courses tend to go first (i.e. before xmas), and popular secondary courses like english will also fill up fast. defo say you're doing the SAS if you've got a place for it as you need work experience to get on a course. what do you mean you want to wait before you apply? apply asap!!
Reply 2
lauh88
depends what subject you're applying for, and whether its primary or secondary. primary courses tend to go first (i.e. before xmas), and popular secondary courses like english will also fill up fast. defo say you're doing the SAS if you've got a place for it as you need work experience to get on a course. what do you mean you want to wait before you apply? apply asap!!

well i havent got a place as they sas applications near me havent started yet but i mean say i am applying for it. Im waiting before i apply because i have no experience so my personal statement won't look very good. im looking to teach science or socia science, guessing not as popular?
Reply 3
yeah you should be fine later on for science, but i think social science will fill up earlier. i applied in june/july for my science course and there were still places! you should consider that you'll get a bigger bursary and better job prospects if you do science.
if you do SAS though a uni they might guarantee you an interview for the subject you're doing in the school!
Reply 4
Keep in mind there's more competition for biology science PGCEs than chemistry and physics, if that's what you're considering.

Latest

Trending

Trending