The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

oo_Lucinda_oo

Did you go on holiday this summer? Cos I did a few weeks ago, and it's really helped me with the whole packing thing, because now I know a bit better what I do/don't wear.

i have been on so many hols in my life that packing should be easy for me...
but my dad used to pack for me as a kid cos we didn't have separate suitcases...and this summer my brother packed because i couldn't be bothered and we shared a suitcase....also my packing wins at worst ever! lol

getting more nervous. ahhhhhhhhh
have one hour left and my whole room to pack... eek :eek3:

and i have never tried wheatgrass juice but i would be intrigued,try it and say hi...could work.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
I'm already there and have been since Wed. Met some flatmates, had a couple of nights in the union bar, been pretty good :smile:
Reply 22
Packing is just shoving a load of stuff in boxes. I can do it tonight.
I've been procrastinating all day lol. Do not want to pack!
I have suddenly become really excited about moving in tomorrow though. Wahey!!
Reply 24
Hmm i'm finishing up today to go down in the morning, not sure i've really got the technique down though :p: I've basically just put my entire room into boxes, so many boxes!
I have two suitcases of clothes too, one is 140L so pretty huge, the other one's normal sized though..
And now my walls look naked :frown: the shame
Reply 25
hermy
why on earth would you give them wheatgrass juice???? Good luck with making friends lols :toofunny:

I'd give them wheatgrass juice to aid their bowel movements and promote personal wellbeing. :o: As for waxing eyebrows - personal preference.
Reply 26
babythestarsshinebright
I'm going to be completely honest here and admit that I would actually LOVE it if my new roomie offered me a shot of wheatgrass juice.

Oh excellent! What do you think of offering Arame and sea urchin pasta too? Delicious and an aphrodisiac!
I've been here a week, it's fab :biggrin:

Going to the union Sunday for the welcome party, and I'm in a private flat. Don't worry about meeting people!
Reply 28
Word of advice, leave early :wink:

I left home aiming to arrive at 4PM today. I actually arrived at 8PM, thanks to constant traffic on the M1. So I now have to battle to get in there early tomorrow morning... argh.
Make sure you end up in Headingley on a night out :biggrin:
Jondot
Word of advice, leave early :wink:

I left home aiming to arrive at 4PM today. I actually arrived at 8PM, thanks to constant traffic on the M1. So I now have to battle to get in there early tomorrow morning... argh.

why can't you go in now :s-smilie:
Reply 31
babythestarsshinebright
I'm going to be completely honest here and admit that I would actually LOVE it if my new roomie offered me a shot of wheatgrass juice.

Me too *hides*

Ooh god don't get me started on packing... So stressful. You know the old 'my parents are hiring a van' thing?

MY parents ARE hiring a van.

To be fair, we have a Mini and there's no way I'll be able to fit my stuff in there along with 3 people in the car.

But since the van is a def, I might as well take advantage :smile:
Reply 32
i am leaving in two and half hours.... packing..... not very done!!! ahhh!!! packing is loooonngg... i need some magic fairies!!!
i have arrived and it's fab. but erm...my room in too small for all my stuff! hehe

and yeah it took me 6 hrs to get here and shoulda only have taken 4 because i got stuck in epic traffic too!!!!!!

Latest