The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
jingyao
Hi, I'm thinking of applying to Exeter to study Law. May I know how's the Law Department like? Would greatly appreciate your sharing and insights. Thanks! :smile:

I have a friend who studied law at Exeter and graduated last year. He was quick to find a job at a law firm in London and has been working for a year now. He told me he loved studying there but I didn't ask him about the law department.:p: Should be good!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I'm going down to Exeter a week on Sunday to do a Law (European) so can't yet say what it'll be actually like to study there, but I think it's come in the top 10 or 20 law schools/universities in the UK. Can't give any stats though.
Reply 3
Hey guys. I'd also like to know this, fortunatly i have a guranteed placement for Law LLB at Streatham campus, exeter uni for oct 2010. But it's a long story, but yeah i would like to know about the law department in particular here.

Any info would be useful.
Reply 4
Saltydog
Hey guys. I'd also like to know this, fortunatly i have a guranteed placement for Law LLB at Streatham campus, exeter uni for oct 2010. But it's a long story, but yeah i would like to know about the law department in particular here.

Any info would be useful.

To my knowledge we were not given one last year.

EDIT: Posted this in the wrong spot; I was refering to your question on reading lists and my computer's acting funny; sorry for the confusion.

Latest

Trending

Trending