The Student Room Group

Cambridge vs Oxford forum!

Just a little observation. There are ALWAYS more people in the Cambridge forum than in the Oxford forum. Have a look now and you will see.. So what does this mean, is it mainly prospective students meaning that cambridge is going to have many more applicants than Oxford this year? Or is it mostly current students meaning that there is a more active online Cambridge community? I have no idea, so what do you make of this occurence? It is so consisitent that it must mean something....??? :confused: :smile:
Reply 1
If you are making such observations it means you have too much time on your hands.
Reply 2
But OxGoss is very active, while CamGoss isn't.

Swings and roundabouts.
Ticki
If you are making such observations it means you have too much time on your hands.

Such a killjoy! :eek: Well sorry I guess I do have a little too much spare time. Ooh I even have time to watch Big Brother, how sad is that! :biggrin:
For curiosity's sake - any idea of the differences between the Oxford/Cambridge stereotypes?
Reply 5
*staybeautiful*
For curiosity's sake - any idea of the differences between the Oxford/Cambridge stereotypes?

Don't know what the differences are, but they are similar in that they are both inaccurate :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Joshworkinghard

So what does this mean, is it mainly prospective students meaning that cambridge is going to have many more applicants than Oxford this year?

Yes - the TSR sample is that statistically significant :rolleyes: :biggrin:
well this moment in time it is 8 on the cambridge forum and 9 on the oxford forum
maybe this shows that oxford and cambrdige ppl go online at differnt times
wow what a great find
Reply 8
Joshworkinghard
Such a killjoy! :eek:

My RL friends would certainly not call me a killjoy.

Latest

Trending

Trending