The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
zb896
As the question says...

In the last week there has been two or three other threads asking this exact same question . Do a search or a little bit of browsing and you'll find the answer. :stomp:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
zb896
As the question says...

I didnt go to an open day last year but emailed the university and asked if i could just have a look around. Email and ask the same but just turn up on the open day. You might not be able to join the tours and the talks but you can always have a look around
I did last year, and i dont think they held it against me lol, got like every single bit of info there, and also a tour of accommodation etc so just go mate
Reply 4
when i went you didnt have to sign in or give your details so you probs could. it is all a bit chaotic at the start and they wont turn you away
Reply 5
thanks for all the replies, does anyone know what time it opens?
Reply 6
I went without booking, it was fine. They're not exactly going to turn you away and, infact, my department had produced extra packs for people that turned up anyway. They asked me for my name to get the WBS pack but I doubt they'd have used it for anything other than number monitoring - don't worry about it, do as you please.
Reply 7
I was thinking the same thing.
I want to go but it's fully booked.
Has anyone gone to the other open days who knows what it's like??
I hear you need a parking permit!!!
Reply 8
Realllyyy in need of the timings of the open day!
please pleasseee if anyone can help i would be reaall grateful
:smile:
Reply 9
For anyone who wants to know in the future... I did go to the open day - just make sure you don't park in the car park because this year they were checking everyone's permits - as you come down the road there's a nice little side-road with quite a few parking spaces - go there, its right next to the building! Also, just go to the main marquee to get the times for all the lectures/tours etc.
Reply 10
Well when I went it was pretty unorganised and they didn't check ANYONE's permits!!
Someone said that they'd forgotten their permit and the guy just shrugged it off saying it didn't matter.
icegem100
Well when I went it was pretty unorganised and they didn't check ANYONE's permits!!
Someone said that they'd forgotten their permit and the guy just shrugged it off saying it didn't matter.

It must have been a lucky day. Warwick are notorious and efficient in collecting every penny (yes i'm still annoyed about the car parking issue!). I've seen several cars clamped over the last year. It happens often.

Latest