The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I'm abroad and have been since June, I won't be arriving at uni (lafrowda, streatham campus) until 30/09 :s-smilie: Hope I don't miss too much fun !
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I'll be coming in on the 26th as well. Can't wait!
Reply 3
I think most people are coming on the 26th. I was tempted to stay at home for one more day, but I don't want to suffer a social disadvantage!
Reply 4
Arriving in Exeter Wednesday! :biggrin:
Reply 5
I've been told the 27th, as have, as far as i am aware, the other people in my halls
Reply 6
Cool - what halls are you in?
My parents are having the buffet lunch exeter emailed us all about :P Anybody else's parents doing this? Else I'm gonna look like a right wally!
Reply 7
I just realised kirstyk, you're coming all the way from canada! CANADA! I don't want to hijack the thread, even if I started it, but why exeter?
Reply 8
my dad is doing the lunch too - once he read about it there was no persuading him otherwise!
Reply 9
desm
I just realised kirstyk, you're coming all the way from canada! CANADA! I don't want to hijack the thread, even if I started it, but why exeter?

haha :smile: Yes I have come from Canada. And so far Exeter is a gorgeous place, looking far better than the university's website photos and everyone seems very nice and welcoming! As for why I chose Exeter, great law program, and did it on a bit of a hunch and good faith that the city and university are safe and inviting. :smile: So far it's good! :biggrin:
Reply 10
desm
Cool - what halls are you in?
My parents are having the buffet lunch exeter emailed us all about :P Anybody else's parents doing this? Else I'm gonna look like a right wally!

Moberly House Ahoy!
Reply 11
hey, im staying in college house on st lukes and my parents are staying for the meal

Latest

Trending

Trending