TheWolf
Which options/modules?

*coasts and agriculture*
coasts especially
Reply 2
urbane
*coasts and agriculture*
coasts especially

I did the jan paper and remember there was a question on changes in sea level where u had to describe the causes of changes in sea level and for part b talk about the landforms produced. It was exactly the same question that came up on sea level change a few years ago. I think there was also a question on sanddunes or saltmarshes. Can't remember the actual question but I do know that I wouldn't have liked to have done that q. I have the mark scheme for one question as I bought back my paper and wanted the mark scheme to see how come the examinor had crossed out a whole part of my essay and marked it as irrelevant lol. For part a I have my answer as I got 18/20 for that but I don't think u would want the part b as I only got 13/25 and that brought down my whole paper. But the other q's made up for it so I still got an A in the end yay. Sorry I did the tourism module so only have q's for that. Hope this helps.
Reply 3
Can you remember the questions that came up for tourism at all?
Reply 4
I really cannot remember but I think I did one where they gve u a photo of a seaside resort a long time ago and they asked u to discuss what would have changed. Then for b they said something about how have seaside resorts tried to come out of decline. but I really can't remember. If u send me ur email addy I can send u my answer as I bought back my paper and got 40/45 on the tourism question.
Reply 5
i have a sheet of coast questions.. i will scan them in a mo
Reply 6
urbane if you PM with ur email address i will send you the coastal questions i have, as it says it is too big to be attached!
Reply 7
I'm hoping for sea level change questions, or depositational features. A photo question would be nice though, or a map one...

Latest

Trending

Trending