The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Toiletpaper8
Yea, well, I grew out of my mime costume, which I loved... so I might get another one of those. And it appears I only have a red bow-tie... Not long now to buy everything though.

You bought a steth lol?? If you don't want yours stolen, get a pink one :p: I'm not going to bother with the steth I think - unless the voucher you get has an expiry date.

voucher expired on 31st Dec for mine.

I was sooooo tempted by the bumblegum pink one, but just went for black with my name on it.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
crazylemon
voucher expired on 31st Dec for mine.

I was sooooo tempted by the bumblegum pink one, but just went for black with my name on it.

Damnit, how much do you save anyway with the voucher?
Toiletpaper8
Damnit, how much do you save anyway with the voucher?

about £10 (little less)
But you also get this free CD thingummy
crazylemon
about £10 (little less)
But you also get this free CD thingummy

That's seriously lame. You can probably buy it £10 cheaper online anyway, I'm guessing. Plus, what is this CD?
Toiletpaper8
That's seriously lame. You can probably buy it £10 cheaper online anyway, I'm guessing. Plus, what is this CD?

Thats £10 off it online

CD is Littmann Cardiac Auscultation CD worth apparently £20
Reply 45
crazylemon
I may have to actually get some pirate stuff before I go to seeing as I have nothing.

Hat? :confused:

Also for the medics roadshow I am trying to work out whther we need scrubbs or not.

And our ball is black tie :woo: I do get to wear a DJ :woo:

yeah for the pirate stuff i'm probs just gonna wear a hat and bring a fake sword (or maybe a real one depending on how the week's been going... :wink:

i think you need scrubs for the medics roadshow and/or the doctors and nurses pub crawl. i saw on the ICU website they're only a fiver which isn't too pricey (i read someone was worried about the price, but i can't remember/be bothered to find out who it was).

and yes indeed, black tie ftw!! :yep:
spank_
yeah for the pirate stuff i'm probs just gonna wear a hat and bring a fake sword (or maybe a real one depending on how the week's been going... :wink:

i think you need scrubs for the medics roadshow and/or the doctors and nurses pub crawl. i saw on the ICU website they're only a fiver which isn't too pricey (i read someone was worried about the price, but i can't remember/be bothered to find out who it was).

and yes indeed, black tie ftw!! :yep:

Yeah, hat and eyepatch, maybe sword

Ah we can buy scrubs there, thats ok then.

Black tie will be good :yep:

Do i have you on fb/can I add you?
Reply 47
crazylemon
Yeah, hat and eyepatch, maybe sword

Ah we can buy scrubs there, thats ok then.

Black tie will be good :yep:

Do i have you on fb/can I add you?

i'm not on fb...yet anyway. i think i'll finally join maybe a few days before leaving for IC. its incredible how frustrated people get just because i don't have it...its been a fun few years of being a constant irritant lol.

can't wait for freshers now...although i will miss the great feeling of having absolutely nothing to do at all...i'm surprised i haven't gotten bored yet
spank_
i'm not on fb...yet anyway. i think i'll finally join maybe a few days before leaving for IC. its incredible how frustrated people get just because i don't have it...its been a fun few years of being a constant irritant lol.

can't wait for freshers now...although i will miss the great feeling of having absolutely nothing to do at all...i'm surprised i haven't gotten bored yet

Thats cool, I only got it when pestered by someone I became friends with at an openday, untill then I was also an irratant :p:

I have been keeping busy, looking forward to freshers but maybe not quite the volume of alcohol intake for 14 days
crazylemon
Thats £10 off it online

CD is Littmann Cardiac Auscultation CD worth apparently £20

I think I have that CD :ninja:
spank_

Facebook is kind-of overrated anyway. I use MSN most of the time when chatting with friends - facebook is too slow. Only good for sharing photos really.
I use skype for chatting. :p:
Reply 52
I'm gonna take my banana costume, school tie and Ali G glasses. will have to get a new ali g beard though...
Reply 53
jennikay
*cough* you know it's a joint RCSM/CGU ball, right? :p:

Eep, I did not know that :O. And I obviously meant stinkin' in a good way of course :yep:
Reply 54
JjrShah
Eep, I did not know that :O. And I obviously meant stinkin' in a good way of course :yep:

Nice one mate :wink:

Anyway, forgot these stinkin' (lol) pirate costumes. It's all about dressing up as Prince, or 'the artist formerly known as Prince'.
Reply 55
Fixesin
Nice one mate :wink:

Anyway, forgot these stinkin' (lol) pirate costumes. It's all about dressing up as Prince, or 'the artist formerly known as Prince'.

I thought the plan was to go get some cheap costumes? :eek3:
JjrShah

Hahaha. Yeah yeah. :p: I'm kinda looking forward to it, sounds pretty fun :yep:
Reply 57
JjrShah
I thought the plan was to go get some cheap costumes? :eek3:

We can get some cheap costumes that make us look like Prince :cool:
Find some funky jacket like this one:

jennikay
Lol I'm not massive, I know, but I could still do to lose about 2 stone hahaha.

I'm quite impressed though, last time I was this weight I was a size 14-16! So I must be all muscle

What! But if you lose weight, you might lose your shape and curves! I say don't do it!

I tried losing weight once...but all that happened was that I toned up a wee bit but ended up staying the same weight. Must be due to all the sport I play = muscle gained :sad:

I was in town just now and saw a princess costume in a charity shop...was so tempted to buy it for fancy dress (so that I can still look somewhat girly) but didn't :p:
As tp knows I rarely ever use msn, I tend to use skype if I want to chat

Latest

Trending

Trending