The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

2nd Years in Halls - How was your experience?

Hey all,

I remember reading that a few folks from around here stayed in halls during the 2nd year as well. How was your experience? Did you find 1st years annoying/noisy?

I'm staying in the halls again, this year. Same room, same black actually, in John Fosters. I ended up staying because I didn't really get along with my previous flatmates (they were complete extroverts, while I'm a complete introvert), and most people in my class already had somebody they were going to be living with.

So I was just wondering how it'd go for you guys?
Reply 1
Nil.Recurring
Hey all,

I remember reading that a few folks from around here stayed in halls during the 2nd year as well. How was your experience? Did you find 1st years annoying/noisy?

I'm staying in the halls again, this year. Same room, same black actually, in John Fosters. I ended up staying because I didn't really get along with my previous flatmates (they were complete extroverts, while I'm a complete introvert), and most people in my class already had somebody they were going to be living with.

So I was just wondering how it'd go for you guys?

I lived in freemans common last year, but everyone in my block was a second year. I think they put non first years together in halls. Makes sense. Problems wise: NONE =D...but to be honest i only slept and showered there, never spent any time in my room.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Latest

Trending

Trending