The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
It was sent with the rest of the forms (well, mine was). It's really little though... might still be at the bottom of the envelope?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Hmmm I don't think I got one of those either! :mad: x
Reply 3
Has anyone not sent their off yet..because i forgot all about mine..and only found it the other day.
Reply 4
sent mine ages ago!
I still haven't sent mine, although god knows why because I have sod all to do! :frown:
Reply 6
Still haven't even started filling mine out yet... I don't think i will untill after my exams. I've got about 12 days after my last exam to sort it all out.
Reply 7
filled everything out..part from the personal statment and where i want to live..because i still haven't made my mine up (yes, i do infact suck at making descions).
I need to get photos dones as well..which should be fun :|
Reply 8
I only sent mine off yesterday. And that acknowledgement card is tiiiny so you may well have missed it..why do they send it to us just to send back??

Cxx
Reply 9
I've gotta admit, even though i keep reassuring myself that the forms don't have to arrive at Bristol until the 12th of July, the fact that i haven't even put pen to paper yet does worry me... I'll have to start filling them out this weekend. I need to get them off my mind.
Reply 10
I completely forgot about it. I still dunno whether to go for Durdham or settle for University hall. When does it have to go in by?
Reply 11
haz136
I completely forgot about it. I still dunno whether to go for Durdham or settle for University hall. When does it have to go in by?

12th of July
Reply 12
MonkeyOnIce
Has anyone not sent their off yet..because i forgot all about mine..and only found it the other day.

I havent!! waiting till the end of my exams then ill fill it out and send it off, the deadline is still ages away......i think...

Latest

Trending

Trending