The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Additionally, pre-puberty castration can cause a condition called macroskelia -- meaning very long arms, legs, increased height, and tendency to obesity. A person castrated in infancy may have arms that reach to his knees. When riding horseback, the individual’s feet may stretch almost to the ground. On the plus side however, the individual will never experience male pattern baldness -- even if his genes call for it.

A shortcut!

Hefty price to pay though :biggrin:
Reply 21
Its down to genetics i'm afriad, eating a healthy and balanced diet, making sure you meet all your nutritional requirements won't do any harm though.
Reply 22
Grrr potentinal height 5ft...
Food itself won't make you grow magically taller, but malnutrition will stunt growth, so I the most you can do is eat sufficiently, maybe take vitamins to be sure you just have enough vitamins. Protein is involved in growth. Just eat normally and you should grow to your full potential height (as pre-determined by genes).
Reply 24
basically go take some English lessons, do not pass go, and don't leave the remedial set until you cough up 50, roll a double or take 3 turns.
Reply 25
Can I also ask, are you female or male?
Growth is determined my genetics and each person has almost a maximum height they can grow to. The only difference food will do is help you to achieve your maximum genetic height. People in ppor countries who dont have proper intakes of food never reach the optimum height. To reach your maximum height u have to eat a balanced meal.
Reply 27
Does anything stunt your growth? i heard coffee does i think thats crap though
Reply 28
read this ebook.

it may not work, but you still all have to rep me:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending