The Student Room Group

As Ict Help Needed Asap!

Ok so im doing AS level ICT and we are staring coursework.. we have to make a website in the website there has to be a minimun of 10 pages and we have to make a home movie and edit it to put in the site! So it has to be something that i can make a home video about.. and i have no ideas! Can any1 help with ideas?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Hmm, i have some ideas. But seeming as u are doing AS level ICT. Can u help me do analysis for task 1 http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/GCSE-ICT-CANDIDATE_BOOKLET_2009.PDF
U have surley done analysis can u please help me and i try to think of some great ideas for u...
Reply 2
AndreaConnolly
Ok so im doing AS level ICT and we are staring coursework.. we have to make a website in the website there has to be a minimun of 10 pages and we have to make a home movie and edit it to put in the site! So it has to be something that i can make a home video about.. and i have no ideas! Can any1 help with ideas?

Thanks in advance :smile:

So, this is a group project. You could start write each of your team member's bio. that would left at least 9 more pages.

about the video, if you like music, perhaps you could try record your team performance. or, make a tutorial on how to build something, e.g. a paper plane :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending