The Student Room Group

Got offered sex by girl in freshers what should I have done?

Scroll to see replies

Whilst it's easy to say yes, you should consider that this girl, if she was that easy, probably has eight sexually transmitted diseases and is probably also, in my expert scientific opinion, a vampire.
Reply 221
you should have destroyed that snarler!
Reply 222
Hubert Poo
Guys as well as girls can experience moments where they realise, for whatever reason, that things are not right and they simply are not ready. It's disturbing me to see replies simply saying you should have gone for it - guys and girls aren't all that different, you know, in terms of psychological reactions to first time sex. I think you deserve credit for not acting on it at this point. Eventually, it will feel right, and you'll be able to go ahead with it happily. Had you not been a virgin, you probably wouldn't be posting this thread, in honesty, and freshers week sex, if we're all honest, is not exactly a crime when so many of you are exposed to a very stressful and intimidating environment. Therefore, when I say you deserve credit it is not on the moral assumption that it was wrong per se, as I don't believe that was the case - her drunkenness was the only factor that made me think "woah, no no". Wrong for you? Certainly. And that makes it the right decision. Having said that, many of us get drunk when we're nervous, and many of us have sex as a result of both. You have to give allowance for one another in that regard.

Hubert, your sensible advice is too often non appreciated. Also falling on deaf ears judging by 7/8ths of the randy male teenagaers here! :idontknow:
Reply 223
You should have destroyed her vagina with the force of a thousand angry gods.
I wouldn't have tapped that.

I would have ruined that sh!t.
QwentyJ
Hubert, your sensible advice is too often non appreciated. Also falling on deaf ears judging by 7/8ths of the randy male teenagaers here! :idontknow:

That's very kind indeed; thank you! :top2:
Reply 226
You should have flip-reversed that
Reply 227
Yeah, you did the right thing.
Reply 228
OP failed big time. Like, massively. It's hard to even imagine how much he failed but he did it.
Inviting a girl to your flat is a euphemism for sex.

You should have planted your seed. It's what Jesus what have wanted.
smacked her on the head loool.
LOL one thing to say.

Sometimes girls want sex. Sometimes boys don't want sex. If everyone knew that it'd be ok :smile:
Personally, I believe you should have.....what's the right expression?...."ragged her tits off"
Reply 233
Didnt know there were so many ways to say the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending