The Student Room Group

Got offered sex by girl in freshers what should I have done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lmao @ shaking

and "not ready?" da hells wrong with you boy??
Reply 61
You should've ****** her until she fainted, that's what.
Meagz
I would have hit that.

With a sledgehammer.

you have a sledgehammer?

i have an icepick....
Reply 63
You should've hidden the pickle.

I just wanted to contribute to the list, you did the right thing really. You would've regretted it.
Reply 64
Do the right thing!
minimalpenguin
And btw this was the first time I was with a girl in this way and had never kissed a girl before. So what should I have done and should I try to contact her or just let it go?

Thanks in advance

Seing as you were inexperienced ill let you off.

To answer your last questions, 100% talk to her again, and if you did get her number that makes it easier.

get to know her and your halfway there, then have sex with her.

If i were you id get that done ASAP tomorrow seeing as its freshers, if not friday!!
DominF
You should've hidden the pickle.

I just wanted to contribute to the list, you did the right thing really. You would've regretted it.

Really?:eek:
Reply 67
TBH OP the girl sounds desperate/demented or both. You do not know how many guys she has approached in that manner and not every guy would say no

If you do sleep with her double up on the condoms
Rokit
TBH OP the girl sounds desperate/demented or both. You do not know how many guys she has approached in that manner and not every guy would say no

If you do sleep with her double up on the condoms

This i agree with, but in reality that doesn't work.

You cant feel ****.
fizzicsfiend
She wanted no-strings sex. You didn't. Taking a stereotypical male's perspective, I'd put your offishness down to fear & lack of experience, not due to a concern for that girl as an individual which everyone is commending you for (regardless of how pure you felt your motives were)

Why? Because with experience you start to realise that it's wiser and less emotionally draining to simply not give a **** about girls you've just met.

EXACTLY. QFMFT

What the **** is up with males in 2009?
How can guys get a woman in your room, she wants you there and then........and NOT bang?

You should've gone My Lai on her ass tbf...................
minimalpenguin
So basically yesterday we were in the kitchen drinking and one our flatmates brings a girl back with her and we sit around playing drinking games for a while and she started talking to me.
10 - 15 minutes later she wanted to go back to my flat so we did we lied down on my bed and she said she just wanted to talk. She was saying how I was really nervous and shoud talk more (which is true and I was shaking a lot). Then we started hugging and then kissing and a bit of touching. After this realised a few things, I barely knew this girl and she wants to have sex with me, I didnt feel ready for that and she seemed very drunk.

So I explained to her that I wasnt ready and thought she was too drunk and that I'd prefer if we just talked tommorow when she was sober. And went to get some advice from my flatmate. So then I asked her if she wanted my number and wanted to go to the pub with the rest of the flat and she got really fun and said that I made her feel ugly and fat and eventually I got her to come with me.

So then some more talking weird stuff happened and then I walked with her and she went home and I went to the pub with the flat in a state of being completely blown away by what the hell just happened.
She didnt seem like the type to sleep around and seemed like a nice girl that had issues. And btw this was the first time I was with a girl in this way and had never kissed a girl before. So what should I have done and should I try to contact her or just let it go?

Thanks in advance

Thing is, it's easy for every funboy on here to say "you should have tapped that" (and I'm with them - I'm not gonna lie :awesome: ), but I'll wager that a significant amount would also be frozen in the same situation. So yeah, she'd get it in theory, but it's easier said than done. If you weren't feeling it then you definitely did the right thing tbh (and better to speak then than be 'nervous' further down the line...) - but where did you think it was going to lead in the first instance?

Edit: Articulated quite well, I thought:
fizzicsfiend
She wanted no-strings sex. You didn't. Taking a stereotypical male's perspective, I'd put your offishness down to fear & lack of experience, not due to a concern for that girl as an individual which everyone is commending you for (regardless of how pure you felt your motives were)
Should have ****** the slag. All this talk about the 'female perspective' is crap. She appears to be a slag and if it isn't the OP, it will be some other chap. So why miss out?
Reply 72
You defo done the right thing :wink:
Reply 73
Lover's Knot
Why does every guy keep saying 'you should have pounded/hit/tap that?'

anyway, you should confirm first that she is STD-free.

The most awkward conversation ever.

Surely doubling up on condoms would make you super safe.
mr-breaker
EXACTLY. QFMFT

What the **** is up with males in 2009?
How can guys get a woman in your room, she wants you there and then........and NOT bang?

You should've gone My Lai on her ass tbf...................

Exactly!

Once their alone and in your room the only though going through my mind is

"Are you gonna bang doe!" LOL

(For the ladies - Im not like this with girls i care about, but it goes through all guys minds)
Reply 75
well done.
Reply 76
minimalpenguin
So basically yesterday we were in the kitchen drinking and one our flatmates brings a girl back with her and we sit around playing drinking games for a while and she started talking to me.
10 - 15 minutes later she wanted to go back to my flat so we did we lied down on my bed and she said she just wanted to talk. She was saying how I was really nervous and shoud talk more (which is true and I was shaking a lot). Then we started hugging and then kissing and a bit of touching. After this realised a few things, I barely knew this girl and she wants to have sex with me, I didnt feel ready for that and she seemed very drunk.

So I explained to her that I wasnt ready and thought she was too drunk and that I'd prefer if we just talked tommorow when she was sober. And went to get some advice from my flatmate. So then I asked her if she wanted my number and wanted to go to the pub with the rest of the flat and she got really fun and said that I made her feel ugly and fat and eventually I got her to come with me.

So then some more talking weird stuff happened and then I walked with her and she went home and I went to the pub with the flat in a state of being completely blown away by what the hell just happened.
She didnt seem like the type to sleep around and seemed like a nice girl that had issues. And btw this was the first time I was with a girl in this way and had never kissed a girl before. So what should I have done and should I try to contact her or just let it go?

Thanks in advance

From a girls point of view, you did the right thing. She will be embarassed when she finds out what she was doing since she was probably just far too drunk. Don't worry yourself about it too much as you did the absolute right thing - You may even find it makes you more likable/attractive to other girls as they know you are a good guy...
Shoulda hit a home run.

smh
Ma.Cl.
You defo done the right thing :wink:

So making a situation awkward by not going all the way with a girl that was obviously prepared to do so is the right thing? And you justify that how?

By agreeing with the OP that sleeping around with strangers was morally beneath this girl? How presumptuous. Who are you, or the OP, to decide how this person lives?

I re-iterate that it was most likely fear and a lack of experience that led to the OPs hesitation, and he should have just gone for it without giving a ****. Trying to have feelings for every stranger you meet in life only gets you hurt
micky022
You did the right thing saying no. Now if she remembers, you look like a kind and caring gentleman. And women like that.

You're not ready for this thread son.....................

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending