The Student Room Group

Got offered sex by girl in freshers what should I have done?

So basically yesterday we were in the kitchen drinking and one our flatmates brings a girl back with her and we sit around playing drinking games for a while and she started talking to me.
10 - 15 minutes later she wanted to go back to my flat so we did we lied down on my bed and she said she just wanted to talk. She was saying how I was really nervous and shoud talk more (which is true and I was shaking a lot). Then we started hugging and then kissing and a bit of touching. After this realised a few things, I barely knew this girl and she wants to have sex with me, I didnt feel ready for that and she seemed very drunk.

So I explained to her that I wasnt ready and thought she was too drunk and that I'd prefer if we just talked tommorow when she was sober. And went to get some advice from my flatmate. So then I asked her if she wanted my number and wanted to go to the pub with the rest of the flat and she got really fun and said that I made her feel ugly and fat and eventually I got her to come with me.

So then some more talking weird stuff happened and then I walked with her and she went home and I went to the pub with the flat in a state of being completely blown away by what the hell just happened.
She didnt seem like the type to sleep around and seemed like a nice girl that had issues. And btw this was the first time I was with a girl in this way and had never kissed a girl before. So what should I have done and should I try to contact her or just let it go?

Thanks in advance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
U should have tapped that
Reply 2
You definitely did the right thing and you sound like a really nice guy.
You did your bit for karma haha.
Reply 3
u shud hav shafted her
Reply 4
Most guys will say, that you should have tapped that.
You should have pounded that.
From a female perspective you definitely did the right thing, she may have come away a little embarassed but if you build your relationship slowly , in the long run she'll more than likely respect you for it. And contact her! Don't make her fel like you're completely not interested, you said she was a lovely girl she was probably just overwhelmed by the whole freshers situation plus the alcohol!
Reply 7
I would have hit that.

With a sledgehammer.
you should have tapped it. but then again she was drunk, so you wouldn't want any rape charge.
Reply 9
matt10101
U should have tapped that

What he said.

Rookie mistake, especially for a freshers week lay :p:
Tell her you'll come tomorrow :awesome:
You should have let ya one-eyed milkman knock on her front door, pal.
Reply 12
u must be gay if u sed no
Why does every guy keep saying 'you should have pounded/hit/tap that?'

anyway, you should confirm first that she is STD-free.
Reply 14
or she must have been a dog
You should bang that
Lover's Knot
Why does every guy keep saying 'you should have pounded/hit/tap that?'

anyway, you should confirm first that she is STD-free.

men (and people in general) like sex.
helloimsteph
From a female perspective you definitely did the right thing, she may have come away a little embarassed but if you build your relationship slowly , in the long run she'll more than likely respect you for it.

I totally agree with that comment.

I know all the guys are saying that you should have slept with her, it wouldn't have been the right thing to do. Even though she wanted to sleep with you, you would have been taking advantage of her in her drunken state, which shows a completely lack of respect for someone if you do that.

If you want to take your time to get to know a girl before sleeping with her, then good for you. :smile:

At the same time, a girl should respect herself, and it doesn't sound like she does. Either that, or she has some confidence issues, and from what you said it's probably the latter. She probably has low self-esteem and wanted to sleep with you to make herself feel better, but that isn't the answer, because it would only have a temporary effect, it won't solve any deep rooted personal issues. So from a female point of view, at the end of the day, you did the right thing.
Reply 18
stay away from her, sounds like she has mad cow disease
Should've pumped her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending