The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
UCL, Oxbridge, presumably KCL and ICL as well.
Reply 2
birmingham does. and so does newcastle. i got my birmingham interview before the deadline for admissions even closed.
Reply 3
lotusx
birmingham does. and so does newcastle. i got my birmingham interview before the deadline for admissions even closed.

Good choice with UCL then :biggrin:
Reply 4
Aberdeen
ICL don't interview before Christmas. Interview invites to home students usually go out after the New Year, if last year is anything to go by. The majority of medschools interview before Christmas tbh. Cambridge interviews like two weeks before Christmas, or something like that, so I presume Oxford is around the same time too.

KCL started interviewing pretty early; my friend got an interview for November!

But yeah, most, if not all by a handful, interview start interviewing before Christmas.
Reply 6
I was interviewed by both Nottingham and SGUL before Christmas when I applied
Hygeia
I was interviewed by both Nottingham and SGUL before Christmas when I applied

Thanks Hygeia, ur so helpful on TSR!! :smile: Ur resources helped me on my UKCAT!
If i cud buy u sum flowers I would ! :yep:

Any1 know about Sheffield or Manchester?
Someone I know got an interview at Sheffield in December last year IIRC.

Why do you want to know this anyway? I don't think getting an interview earlier or later in the cycle has any bearing on whether or not you get an offer anyway?!
Reply 9
iloveschool1992
Thanks Hygeia, ur so helpful on TSR!! :smile: Ur resources helped me on my UKCAT!
If i cud buy u sum flowers I would !

Any1 know about Sheffield or Manchester?

I know of at least one person who was interviewed at Sheffield during November and someone who was interviewed at the start of November at Manchester
Last year's interview thread
I was interviewed by Newcastle in November, Barts at the start of December and Oxford a week later.

Found out the decision of Barts while I was at Oxford and Oxford's in Christmas week.
Manchester start interviewing in the third week of October and go through until March.
BSMS does.
Reply 13
Cardiff does. I think so far we've only established that ICL doesn't.
Reply 14
ShinyShiny
Good choice with UCL then :biggrin:

cheers :wink: if i hadn't gone for ucl, i think i would probably have gone for newcastle though. liked it a lot there.
Reply 15
iloveschool1992
what it says on teh tin!

Birmingham and Kings definitely do as they interviewed me before Xmas...
Reply 16
YoSuis
Aberdeen

But thats not to say all interviews are done by xmas. i seem to recall having my abedeen interview in late jan/early feb
Reply 17
Leicester interviews start late Nov I tink
Reply 18
Peninsula start before Christmas - and reject too:frown:
lotusx

really?!
before the 15th october? woahh
when did you send UCAS in? ultra early I presume!

Latest

Trending

Trending