The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wear something that has a mandarin collar. :biggrin:
Reply 21
why exactly is it a huge problem?
Reply 22
as said: does really depend on you an him... i can give the bf one that will last for over a week in a few secs, an he can spend ages an mine'll be gone in 2 days... :p:
Reply 23
Eeyore
It's ok, I have a kind of 'decorative' scarf, not meant for keeping your neck warm but just to look nice, so I think I will be making use of that in the next few days!!

They are all the rage I hear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is one I made earlier, hope it fits!
Reply 24
corey
why exactly is it a huge problem?

It's not a huge problem, it just looks horrid and it's a little embarrassing, that's all :redface:
Not as embarrassing as singing Mozart's Ave Verum in a chamber choir of 16 at the Albert, wearing not-very-much for a bet, during a rehearsal on the day of a concert involving over 500 performers and 10 conductors around the stage and arena.

Enjoy it. Make jokes about it. Make it work for you.
Reply 26
feelthesunshine
Not as embarrassing as singing Mozart's Ave Verum in a chamber choir of 16 at the Albert, wearing not-very-much for a bet, during a rehearsal on the day of a concert involving over 500 performers and 10 conductors around the stage and arena.

Enjoy it. Make jokes about it. Make it work for you.

What were you wearing... the Paris Hilton Bondage Set?
Eeyore
My bf just gave me one and it looks really obvious that that's what it is, how long will it take to go away?! :redface:

wear it with pride love
Eeyore
My bf just gave me one and it looks really obvious that that's what it is, how long will it take to go away?! :redface:

usually takes about 3-7 days depends on how much tissue hes bruised :p: however in my opinion....i dont like lovebites at alll use some arnica gel or oil fromt he chemist its very good for bruises...and put some ice on it.... xoxo
Reply 29
Hehe yeh about a week, next time make sure it's not in such a conspicious place :P
Reply 30
Kit_Kat
Hehe yeh about a week, next time make sure it's not in such a conspicious place :P

don't let there be a next time!!! they're so gross and tacky, threaten to inflict great pain on him if he ever does such a thing again!!! :biggrin:
Reply 31
puk2184
don't let there be a next time!!! they're so gross and tacky, threaten to inflict great pain on him if he ever does such a thing again!!! :biggrin:

Lol, well I've made it very clear to him that I don't want it happening again! Thing is, I didn't think that any mark would be left, cos it only took him a matter of seconds... I must be very delicate! :redface:
Reply 32
So hows the hiding it going? :P
Reply 33
Kit_Kat
So hows the hiding it going? :P

I'm in the house revising today so no need to hide it for now :biggrin:
Reply 34
Ditto on the revision front. Well. I'm on here so I'm obviously not getting much done! But I'm trying, I'm trying....
Reply 35
Kit_Kat
Ditto on the revision front. Well. I'm on here so I'm obviously not getting much done! But I'm trying, I'm trying....

Same here... I should get back to it in fact :frown:
Reply 36
lol, im fine with love bites lol. they tend to go in a couple of days. if my boyfriend does give me one...i get annoyed and pin him down and give him one back! the gr8 thing is...that his last two weeks and all his mates take the piss!

lol that'l teach him! :biggrin:
Reply 37
Good luck with it!

And with hiding it in public places :wink:
Reply 38
Cazzi - Eeeexcellent :P Unfortunately tis the opposite way round for me!
feelthesunshine
Wear it with pride! Place a little sparkly lipbalm over it as well. No reason. Just do it :smile:

hehe :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending