The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Kit_Kat
Hehe yeh I'm sure at first you don't give a crap what you're eating!

Well I have the added pressure of cooking for a Frenchman... they have ridiculously high standards when it comes to food!
Reply 101
Ooh good point! On the other hand, isn't he supposed to be a brilliant cook? :P
Reply 102
Eeyore
Well I have the added pressure of cooking for a Frenchman... they have ridiculously high standards when it comes to food!

Make him jelly and see his reaction :biggrin:

And when you have pate make sure to S-P-R-E-A-D it and see him cringe.
Reply 103
blissy
Make him jelly and see his reaction :biggrin:

And when you have pate make sure to S-P-R-E-A-D it and see him cringe.

Lol! He thinks that we British people know nothing about food! :rolleyes:

Kit Kat - he's definitely not bad! :smile:
Reply 104
Ever been tempted to cook something really badly because you can't be bothered, so he has to re-do it 100 times better? :wink:
Reply 105
Kit_Kat
Ever been tempted to cook something really badly because you can't be bothered, so he has to re-do it 100 times better? :wink:

Lol, that hasn't occurred to me so far - and if I really couldn't be bothered, I'd get him to help anyway :wink:
Reply 106
Hehe nice that he'll help. My bf's far from having any culinary expertise :P
4 years if you're lucky. Sorry.
Reply 108
Kit_Kat
Hehe nice that he'll help. My bf's far from having any culinary expertise :P

Awww, same could be said of a lot of men! :smile:

How long have you been with your bf then? :smile:
Reply 109
A year and 5 months :smile: (All my friends think that's amazing because they haven't had a relationship longer than a couple of months :P But I can't imagine being without him now!)
Reply 110
Kit_Kat
A year and 5 months :smile: (All my friends think that's amazing because they haven't had a relationship longer than a couple of months :P But I can't imagine being without him now!)

Aww, that's really sweet! :smile: What are you planning to do about uni then, will you be near him then?
Reply 111
That's great that everything's worked out for you Eeyore, especially what wth the large age difference and everything. (not saying that horrible, just stating the obvious, it's not a bad thing.) How did you meet him? I've been with my boyf 2.5 years but i wont get to live with him for at least another 3/4 years after uni. Are you still going to live with him at uni?
Reply 112
Jenna999
That's great that everything's worked out for you Eeyore, especially what wth the large age difference and everything. (not saying that horrible, just stating the obvious, it's not a bad thing.) How did you meet him? I've been with my boyf 2.5 years but i wont get to live with him for at least another 3/4 years after uni. Are you still going to live with him at uni?

We met on the internet and decided to meet up after three weeks. It was a big risk but definitely paid off! :biggrin:

Yes, I'm going to be living with him throughout uni as well. No way could I go from living with him for over a year (I'm taking a year out) to moving away from him!
Reply 113
We met on the internet and decided to meet up after three weeks. It was a big risk but definitely paid off!

T'was the same for me :smile: Everyone hears 'internet' and thinks 'paedo!' but I know quite a few people who are in great relationships that started out as talking online.

Only going to college next year, so I have no idea where I even want to go for uni. He's in the same year as me, so we're hoping we can go to the same uni *crosses fingers* If not, I'm definitely hoping to go to one closer to him than I am already
*Crosses fingers also*
Nice to see happy couples! =0) All the best...
Reply 115

Latest

Trending

Trending