The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

RYANinCLOTHES

and WHAT WATERPARK? :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.waterworld.co.uk/

It was megafun when I went a few years ago, I don't know if it's that fun anymore. :dontknow: should visit it anyway, :biggrin:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
It is pretty fun, just don't go in the school holidays. Its in Stoke but i don't know how easy it is to get to by bus
Reply 42
Carriba Creek at Alton Towers is an awsome waterpark too!
Reply 43
inebriatedgoldfish
Nah lol I was the GIRL that walked round with 2 of my flat mates (levedale) giving people chocolate if they would join us on the grass (geeks cant say not to chocolate aparently:p: ).... Then that DUDE started throwing them around (he had a good throw actually)...Result no chocolate great fun though :woo:

omg im soryr i dint expect a girl to be on here xDbut that narrows it down to like 4 girls xD i can cancil one out i think or find who u are by asking

did u say no1 from yarlet has come there all boring.. then a random dude jumped up with his vodka (me) im from yarlet and im not boring or summit aloing them lines xD

feels like guess who ^_^
mattyboi90
Shes planning on kidnapping you alex :smile:.

:|
Bonyjoe
whoever said people from stoke should come stafford is a bit of a numpty lol as stoke was ******* awesome last night and stafford is well ***** in comparison.

the house and court parties are the best though.

and yeah all the cool people of here have already met each other :P

Yes, yes and YES!
Reply 46
RYANinCLOTHES

But yeah its been totally ace, I'm well up for meeting TSR people. Eyup, how about TSR meet up for the Friday '!FRIDAY!' night at Stafford? Or perhaps beforehand like in Stafford court or the Student Union, then go from there? Pus Stafford on Friday night is the *place to be* :P

Anybody got any objections to that?

ill meet up with you but dunno if i can go up stafford the money is starting to run dry iv spent rearly 100 quid this week :|
Reply 47
I'll have a word with my housemates tomorrow and see if we're doing anything. I was gonna try persuade us all to go out to the SU anyway!

I'll buy everyone a drink as a 'hello and welcome' from me as well! ...providing you're not strange. WoW players need not apply.
Xtrm2Matt
I'll have a word with my housemates tomorrow and see if we're doing anything. I was gonna try persuade us all to go out to the SU anyway!

I'll buy everyone a drink as a 'hello and welcome' from me as well! ...providing you're not strange. WoW players need not apply.

Haha I like the "wow players need not apply" ...
Sup :P

I've lost track of where I've been over the past few days, but I reckon I've visited most of the halls in Stafford Court now :biggrin:
Reply 50
inebriatedgoldfish
Haha I like the "wow players need not apply" ...

Well 'proper' conversations would be good :p: I don't really want to know how well tonights raiding of the dragon on his level 80 wizard witch monk or whatever went! :p:
Reply 51
Glad everyone's enjoying it.

I did go to the registration thing this afternoon, that was very exciting..!
Reply 52
noaksey
Glad everyone's enjoying it.

I did go to the registration thing this afternoon, that was very exciting..!

other than when u visited yarlet before everyone moved in, i Still not seen you yet dude!
Reply 53
Reynoldsm
Awesome ! As for anyone whose bored of the wow players or feels they want to branch out more and meet more people like myself, drop me an email or drop by my room (Brocton 15) ! If I hear about gear or questing anymore tonight Im a gonna explode!

Where are all the WoW players? I MUST TALK TO THEM ABOUT GEAR AND QUESTS :colonhash:
Reply 54
Hey Wiggler,

Think I saw ya at the poster/fair thing today! Would've said hi but I was getting free pizza :P
Reply 55
matt whens this drink then :wink:

and who elce is gonna come :smile:
Reply 56
Whenever ya want!

Got really miffed off with the SU bar last night, granted it was the buy-one-get-one-free thing so everyone was there. I was standing at the bar (with 3 others) for 1 hour and didn't get served... everyone to our left and right was getting served, hell, there was a girl standing behind me, she went to our left and got served right away!

We gave up in the end and went into 'spoons in town. Took us 1 minute to get served! Tipped the girl who served us a £5 because of that!
Reply 57
Xtrm2Matt
Whenever ya want!

Got really miffed off with the SU bar last night, granted it was the buy-one-get-one-free thing so everyone was there. I was standing at the bar (with 3 others) for 1 hour and didn't get served... everyone to our left and right was getting served, hell, there was a girl standing behind me, she went to our left and got served right away!

We gave up in the end and went into 'spoons in town. Took us 1 minute to get served! Tipped the girl who served us a £5 because of that!

lmao yer i know what u mean we were waiting half an hour at one point but tthe next time we were like served in 5 mins just for the fact we pushed our way thru (mind over matter as a friend said lastnight) :P if u want it GO FOR IT and i didnt half want it :wink:
Reply 58
grrrrrrrrrr some freshers are trying to kill me and infected me with something :frown: stuck living in hospital for the next few days :/
Reply 59
I've been infected with something as well!! Think I caught it from my housemate, bit of a cold, hoping I recover soon :frown:

Damn freshers!

Latest

Trending

Trending