:mad: Charming!

Im not that emo :rolleyes:

in case you didnt notice I was defending your non emoness you silly emo :P
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 121
Xtrm2Matt
Picked up a girl from Stoke last night across the road from the campus. My god that place is rough :eek:

Were you at the Cheerleader auction? Im on the American Football team up there, and loads of us were in there terrified to bid on 1 cheerleader as her bf is on the team.:biggrin:
Reply 122
as260191
Were you at the Cheerleader auction? Im on the American Football team up there, and loads of us were in there terrified to bid on 1 cheerleader as her bf is on the team.:biggrin:

Naw, we were going to the Vue cinema in N-U-Lyme :smile: (saw 2012 and New Moon!).
Reply 123
inebriatedgoldfish
Changed my dp now... But that picture is just as emo as the last tbh lol :biggrin:

heh but i did like the last one better! i removed my pic from my profile but a pic of me is...here (on the right).

Xtrm2Matt
Naw, we were going to the Vue cinema in N-U-Lyme :smile: (saw 2012 and New Moon!).

what, one straight after the other? that's hard-core, man!
Reply 124
noaksey
what, one straight after the other? that's hard-core, man!

Hell yeah :cool:

Was in there from 8.00pm til 2.30am (ish).
Matt just to clarify its on almost all drinks until stocks last like normal. They're gonan do it within reason still, but it'll be to combat the Couture opening, which up until doors open there, it will. I wont be going as the one week they do all this I'm going back home to Devon for the first time since September. How smashing. Is New Moon any good by the way Matt? I just watched the first Twilight (being a strong hater of the film based on other peoples opinons, shame on me), AND I BLUMMIN LOVED IT. :P
Reply 126
Ahh, makes sense!

Yeah it was good. I haven't seen the first one but the second one is still pretty good :smile:
Reply 127
noaksey
heh but i did like the last one better! i removed my pic from my profile but a pic of me is...here (on the right).

If that guy in the middle does open days...then he is useless at them. I kinda recognise him and think he was a person to ask about stuff on open days and he had no idea...he was useless.... :rolleyes:
Reply 128
I dislike 9am fire alarms x_X
Reply 129
RYANinCLOTHES

Gotta say though, hardly met anyone off Student Room yet. I've met a few but not loads..

UNFORTUNATELY im one of thoughs people you have met :| dont know if its because i stalk you but o well :wink:

and any1 that hasnt met me you so missing not missing out

:smile:

i may have seen a few of you out and about but god knows

anyway this is me http://www.facebook.com/diablomabbs?ref=profile

gotta put your self out there adds me for fwendship pwease :biggrin:
Reply 130
as260191
I dislike 9am fire alarms x_X

buggers in 30 knightley :mad:
Havent had one in Eccleshall yet :wink:.
Reply 132
Mike_R
If that guy in the middle does open days...then he is useless at them. I kinda recognise him and think he was a person to ask about stuff on open days and he had no idea...he was useless.... :rolleyes:

hah, what?! Toby's an awesome guy! He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed or something that morning!
Reply 133
noaksey
hah, what?! Toby's an awesome guy! He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed or something that morning!

Don't suppose you were in the Octagon today? Aboutttttt... 2-2.30ish? With an umbrella? :p:
Reply 134
Apparantly one of the nurses used too much deoderant and set the alarm off.

Thought girls mainly used roll ons?
Reply 135
Xtrm2Matt
Don't suppose you were in the Octagon today? Aboutttttt... 2-2.30ish? With an umbrella? :p:

yes, yes!!! how did you know?!
Reply 136
ahh what a couple of days. my clothes mysteriously had stains on them so had to re wash them all, then my laptop died for no reason whatsoever, then did 1am-7:30am in the libary working, then my laptop decided to work again
... and now to say something about the uni ... it sucks :p:
Reply 137
noaksey
yes, yes!!! how did you know?!

Recognised you... couldn't put a name to the face though, then remembered it could be you from here!

I was sat opposite for an hour or so.

dude_se
ahh what a couple of days. my clothes mysteriously had stains on them so had to re wash them all

:yep: 'mysteriously' :p:
Reply 138
Xtrm2Matt
Recognised you... couldn't put a name to the face though, then remembered it could be you from here!

I was sat opposite for an hour or so.

I remember someone coming to sit opposite me but I can't kinda remember looking who it was, but yeh it was me with the black umbrella!

I usually sit in that section of the Octagon to try and get some of my FYP done but always end up reading Uncyclopedia so I usually sit there laughing to myself while i'm reading it...
Reply 139
noaksey
I remember someone coming to sit opposite me but I can't kinda remember looking who it was, but yeh it was me with the black umbrella!

I usually sit in that section of the Octagon to try and get some of my FYP done but always end up reading Uncyclopedia so I usually sit there laughing to myself while i'm reading it...

Always is the case of going in to do work and ending up on Facebook or something :p:

Think there were 4 of us that came in. Looks like I'll be going there again tomorrow at some point to do more work :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending