Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

so how is everyone liking it?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    Recognised you... couldn't put a name to the face though, then remembered it could be you from here!

I was sat opposite for an hour or so.

:yep: 'mysteriously' :p:
    not happy stains sadly. just really random yellowish ones on random items of clothing :confused:

i prefer to work late nights at the libary. if my mate stops messing about im gonna head over there tonight. how fun lol. i just work better when its dark and theres no distractions.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's why I like working at Uni, no distractions :p:

Gonna be heading up the Uni myself in a minute [I jog up there!]. Popping into halls to say Hi to a few people on my travels :p:

An edit just before I leave: pissing down outside, lovely
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha im tempted to go out for a drive just to have a laugh. which way you run :p: ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    Always is the case of going in to do work and ending up on Facebook or something :p:

Think there were 4 of us that came in. Looks like I'll be going there again tomorrow at some point to do more work
    I know yeh, it always happens to me when I do work!

Ah you might see me again then hah
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Rain was way worse than I thought, completely drenched from head-to-toe...

(Original post by dude_se)
    haha im tempted to go out for a drive just to have a laugh. which way you run :p: ?
    Up Tithebarn Road, through Beaconside village, along the looooong Beaconside road next to the MoD, round the round-a-bout up at the Uni, then all the way down the Weston Road, then back into 'Corp Street :cool: It's about 4.5-4.8km depending on how accurate my iPhone wants to be :p: not too bad.

It wasn't you who drove into a puddle puposely to splash me was it?! :mad: :woo:

(Original post by noaksey)
    Ah you might see me again then hah
    Going in at 2 for a 3-hour work 'sesh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha i dunno. i went to asda first and then drove up weston road to the uni, so depends when you were running past. i was in a ****** white car :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude_se)
    So, were you laughing while you were driving? like a crazed madman trashing Stafford (driving over pavements, knocking over lamp posts, and running over people)?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha im not that bad :p:
    although i do drive the wrong way out of asda and cut across the road, beep a lot, and wave at strangers... so im not perfect
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Changed my dp now... But that picture is just as emo as the last tbh lol
    I think I've seen you around actually. I'll say hello next time lol. You a first or second year?

EDIT: Actually, do you know Sam J over in Yarlet?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2009
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.