Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
hey guys join the event by going to
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invites&eid=137714889562

or join the group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138875109570

hope that helps ! And spread the word :smile:
Sounds like a plan! The nibbles on the grass etc is definitely a winner! Although if it rains...?! hah

We could always do both ideas to accommodate everyone's tastes?! How about the nibbles & grass time, n then mebe to the pub/bars after if people fancy it? :smile:
Reply 43
I am definitely up for this also :smile: but as I'm also a non drinker i prefer Scarlets idea!
Reply 44
Ah I've been given the terrible pleasure of being close to St Lukes campus, Does this mean i can't attend or? :frown: would be nice to tag along because i have to make the trek to streatham campus everyday so I'm sure I'll be seeing you all pretty frequently
Elio
Ah I've been given the terrible pleasure of being close to St Lukes campus, Does this mean i can't attend or? :frown: would be nice to tag along because i have to make the trek to streatham campus everyday so I'm sure I'll be seeing you all pretty frequently

Attend! :smile:
Elio

You have to come :biggrin: !

If it rains maybe we will postpone it until a sunny day ? Or just move it inside :smile:
scarlettroxane
I was wondering if any new (or current) Exeter uni students from TSR would like to meet up some time during freshers week ? Would be cool to meet some of you guys ! Let me know what you think and when would be good for you :biggrin:

EDIT
You can now join the TSR Exeter University Freshers Meet Up by going to:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?in...d=137714889562

or join the group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138875109570

See you there !

Such an awesome idea! :biggrin:
Reply 48
This sounds like a winner.
Reply 49
:blow:
kayzy
:blow:

You're coming, of course?
Reply 51
I'm in! Stupid facebook not letting me join the group though. I'm up for picnic and or drinks, all is good with me! Also if we go to the Imperial then I can just roll down the hill and land in my house. :biggrin:

Edit: oh wait now it has let me. Yay!
Reply 52
FiveFiveSix
You're coming, of course?

:yes: most likely
Reply 53
Whoa! I've missed a lot since packing my life away into various boxes and containers ... liking all the ideas so far and have joined the facebook group/event (good shout, FiveFiveSix) could I possibly recommend making use of some of the Dominos Pizza vouchers that the Exeter Student Guild should have sent? I know I got mine, but am just wondering whether or not anyone else received them along with various other little bits and pieces. The vouchers offer such things as buy one get one free on any large pizza, as well as free starters and whatnot

Pizza. Beer. Good compay. Job done.
Reply 54
Dominos are going to be busy :P
Reply 55
alexgmcm

Indeed. And we shall invent the TSR Special - 20 large pizzas :woo:
Reply 56
jakeuk1
Whoa! I've missed a lot since packing my life away into various boxes and containers ... liking all the ideas so far and have joined the facebook group/event (good shout, FiveFiveSix) could I possibly recommend making use of some of the Dominos Pizza vouchers that the Exeter Student Guild should have sent? I know I got mine, but am just wondering whether or not anyone else received them along with various other little bits and pieces. The vouchers offer such things as buy one get one free on any large pizza, as well as free starters and whatnot

Pizza. Beer. Good compay. Job done.

What? We supposedly got vouchers?!?!
alexgmcm

Man, you're from Crawley? Small world :rofl:

Edited to add: Blimey, the group is up to 18 already!
FiveFiveSix
Man, you're from Crawley? Small world :rofl:

Edited to add: Blimey, the group is up to 18 already!

It's gonna be awesome :biggrin: Didn't think this many people would be interested to be honest !
scarlettroxane
It's gonna be awesome :biggrin: Didn't think this many people would be interested to be honest !

I had an idea a few people were kicking about here, but not this many! Ah well, the more the merrier :smile: At least we'll all have diverse interests and courses, so we'll have friends outside our hall/course/society atmosphere :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending