University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Yes.

Yes, as long as I can bluff :ninja:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I'm going home on Sunday if no one goes out on the Saturday tbh!
Reply 3
I'm going to sit in my room drinking tea, because I'm hard.
Reply 4
Yes, yes, and we need to let the sunday freshers know how awesome a night they missed out which will be reflected if everyone is hungover!
Reply 5
Yes and yes :smile:
Reply 6
I'm arriving on Saturday despite having an M-Z surname, and will be going out for sure! Will be great fun :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm going on Saturday :smile: and will most definately be out saturday night!
Is anyone going to the unnoficial freshers ball at Lava Ignite on Sunday?
Yup I'm there on sat and damn right I am going out! I do not intend to sit locked up in westwood while everyone else has a great night!
Reply 9
Haha - Sounds like us Saturday lot will be having 1 Hell of a Party.

Nope not bothering with the unofficial Ball. Something seems a bit dodgy about it and I think Sunday will be a fun night at the SU aswell. Thought bit gutted as i love Ultrabeat.
Reply 10
Nobody I've spoken to so far (a LOT of people...) is planning on going to the unofficial ball. Seems like a load of effort when the union will be the place to be to meet everyone the first couple of weeks.
georgia
Nobody I've spoken to so far (a LOT of people...) is planning on going to the unofficial ball. Seems like a load of effort when the union will be the place to be to meet everyone the first couple of weeks.

There's also the Student Block Party (3rd Oct) in Birmingham that only half of the Warwick freshers can go to.

It is only really worth it if you have been there for one or two weeks.
Reply 12
TheTallOne
There's also the Student Block Party (3rd Oct) in Birmingham that only half of the Warwick freshers can go to.

It is only really worth it if you have been there for one or two weeks.

I get the point in that for Cov people because they go before us, don't they? But what on earth would the point be in going to that on your first night at uni? Haha, ohhh the silly external event promoter people.
georgia
I get the point in that for Cov people because they go before us, don't they? But what on earth would the point be in going to that on your first night at uni? Haha, ohhh the silly external event promoter people.

They've promoted it as far as Aberystwyth and Bath. It seems like anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Birmingham gets invited.
Reply 14
Yes and definitely yes.

=D
Hello everyone :smile:
I'll be arriving on the third and definitely intend on going out on the Saturday and the Sunday.
Reply 16
TheTallOne
They've promoted it as far as Aberystwyth and Bath. It seems like anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Birmingham gets invited.

Oh wow, that's insane. Wonder how many people take them up on it.
TheTallOne
Yes.

Yes, as long as I can bluff :ninja:

You only need your Student ID to get into the Union. [or so I have been told...]

It's my 18th birthday on the 3rd. I am going out, come hell or high water. Unless no one wants to go out. In which case... obviously... I won't. :frown:
Reply 18
Do you have to get your Uni ID on your allocated day or can you get it the day before? Because otherwise I'm screwed.
Reply 19
Deadly Lightshade
You only need your Student ID to get into the Union. [or so I have been told...]

I actually emailed the student union about it, since I'm going on the Saturday even though I should be arriving on the Sunday. :biggrin: They said that you just need the fresher's shirt to get in, they don't have bouncers checking your surname and booting you back to your room if your surname is M-Z or whatever :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending