The Student Room Group
You don't have to have pictures.

Unless you feel you can't socially function without them.
Reply 2
just wait until you have pictures and you can upload them...in the meantime sign up to to facebook and add people- friends, family, neighbours etc...
Reply 3
What a dilemma.
Reply 5
GristlySausage
nah i need pictures from the outset - it just looks wierd not having a picture

Well put one on then?! :erm:

End of dilema. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
I'm pretty sure one picture of just you isn't going to kill you :/ At least then when employers and such google you they wont see a load of drunken photos/ people wont think you're some sort of obsessed, alcoholic, picturewhore/ etc :p:
Reply 7
Not having a profile pic makes you a paedophile.
Reply 8

This is mine.. I'm considered pretty cool. :yep:
Reply 9
GristlySausage
ok im signing up for facebook tommorow, but i have only just started going out clubbing and stuff (im 18) so i have no pictures of myself or anything, what shall i do? i dont just want a picture of myself because then ill look like a loner or something haha, i have no pictures im tagged in....should i just wait until i do have some pictures until i sign up?

hi gristly
GristlySausage
ok im signing up for facebook tommorow, but i have only just started going out clubbing and stuff (im 18) so i have no pictures of myself or anything, what shall i do? i dont just want a picture of myself because then ill look like a loner or something haha, i have no pictures im tagged in....should i just wait until i do have some pictures until i sign up?

Just take a picture of yourself on your phone, upload it to your computer and use that :smile: Loads of people I know have done that.
Reply 11
you don't really need 100's of pictures of you clubbing on facebook to convince people you have a social life, surely?
Reply 12
It doesn't make you a loner by having a picture of yourself up :/
Nobody will think twice about it, trust me
Reply 13
Go out tonight, be in photos.

Voila, you have a profile pic
Reply 14
Friends will tag you in their current pics once you've signed up ... or tag yourself.
Pictures in clubs are awful and should be avoided anyway. They look completely rubbish. Just take a nice picture of yourself.
Reply 16
This is epic. Tag yourself in friends' ones.
You know your life is comfortable when all you have to worry about is about your facebook profile photo.

Latest

Trending

Trending