The Student Room Group
Reply 1
LaceyJJo
Why do boys stare at a girl, and then make comments about basically having sex with them, then keep saying their names all the time and just basically showing them up in front of loads of people, by being so god dam patronising?

I don't get it.

:confused:
LaceyJJo
Why do boys stare at a girl, and then make comments about basically having sex with them, then keep saying their names all the time and just basically showing them up in front of loads of people, by being so god dam patronising?

I don't get it.

:lolwut:
Reply 3
Student2806
:lolwut:

Basically just being annoying and like shouting it out, i can't go into depth about this anyway, but like just walking past them and hearing your name being said :s-smilie: its kind of unsettling.
i dont get u....

guys dnt talk about 'basically having sex' with a girl after staring at her..
I don't understand
Reply 6
emanuel_arsenalfc
i dont get u....

guys dnt talk about 'basically having sex' with a girl after staring at her..

I don't get why nobody gets this .. anyway yeah, its not me with the problem, hence why i can't go into depth about it But my friends pretty upset about it, shes here with me atm and she doesn't have tsr but i'm just trying to do some research to help her out ya see :frown: Basically these people wer just like staring at her for ages then we could hear them making really disrespectful comments etc and that was like, in early september, and its still kinda going on like them saying her name etc etc. ='/ weird.
Reply 7
You what?
That makes no sense :/
Reply 8
doginthesky
You what?
That makes no sense :/

LOL, sorry, clearly i've not explained it too well.
Reply 9
*stares at LaceyJJo's profile pic*

I'd do her, im gonna have sex with her tonight!

LaceyJJo LaceyJJo LaceyJJo LaceyJJo

Like that?
Reply 10
edd360
*stares at LaceyJJo's profile pic*

I'd do her, im gonna have sex with her tonight!

LaceyJJo LaceyJJo LaceyJJo LaceyJJo

Like that?

similar, yes.
Reply 11
You'd have to ask them. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that.
Reply 12
Where the hell do you hang out? :/
LaceyJJo
I don't get why nobody gets this .. anyway yeah, its not me with the problem, hence why i can't go into depth about it But my friends pretty upset about it, shes here with me atm and she doesn't have tsr but i'm just trying to do some research to help her out ya see :frown: Basically these people wer just like staring at her for ages then we could hear them making really disrespectful comments etc and that was like, in early september, and its still kinda going on like them saying her name etc etc. ='/ weird.

doesnt mean they wana shag her..maybe its in a good light..like e.g.oooh kerrys really brainy..yh i bet shes guna get A*s..
Reply 14
Psyk
You'd have to ask them. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that.

I do understand a bit what u mean OP. Sometimes boys can be like that, look at girls and try to act tough by making those kind of comments , i guess just ignore or accept it. Make ur friend feel better but theres not much u can do. If she doesn't like the comments, well, not to sound mean but i guess thats tough? If she just shows shes strong and not bothered, things will eventually stop.
Reply 15
hahaha everyone in my year is obsessed with my name.. they've even made it a skank.. :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending